• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest at Mayflower

Started by redandgray, November 18, 2017, 12:11:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redandgray

What are your thoughts on this one?

ISU7

Well 29-7 in pick ems for week two of the playoffs and still on top so far. Hmmmmm let's say Colts by 6🐴🏈💯😎

Paperman

Paperman

Quote from: ISU7 on November 18, 2017, 12:22:45 am
Well 29-7 in pick ems for week two of the playoffs and still on top so far. Hmmmmm let's say Colts by 6🐴🏈💯😎
Show off!!!  Good job 7!

Missco

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on November 18, 2017, 12:23:53 am
Show off!!!  Good job 7!
lol I think im better than Hootens .lol
Thanks PM

501Arkansas

ISU7

Proud Buckaroo

501Arkansas

Headhunter15

What's the colts defense like?

ISU7

November 18, 2017, 12:46:50 am #11 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:55:22 am by ISU7
Quote from: Headhunter15 on November 18, 2017, 12:42:58 am
What's the colts defense like?
Pretty good against the run. Swarm too the ball quickly. Somewhat jittery in the secondary but they somehow get the job done.

bootlegger

i have only seen Mayflower on film but have seen all the rivercrest games and it seems Mayflower is a mostly running team and the colts play the run pretty good so i feel the colts win 35 to 28

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: ISU7 on November 18, 2017, 12:46:50 am
fPretty good against the run. Swarm too the ball quickly. Somewhat jittery in the secondary but they somehow get the job done.

Don't worry about the secondary. By the way... Smackover gave Mayflower their first INT since 4-5 weeks ago.

Jimbo Morphis

imtie

Head Lion

Buckaroofan68

Williebe147

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Williebe147 on November 18, 2017, 11:31:46 pm
MF by 28.

Here we go again. Lol.

Mayflower just escaped a Smackover team by one score. They had the most points scored on them and the most rushing yards against them since Barton. And most TOTAL yards against them all season. They also threw their first INT in 5 weeks and they had no answer for smackover's rushing attack other than just outscore them.

Williebe147

BigNasty70

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 18, 2017, 11:36:50 pm
Here we go again. Lol.

Mayflower just escaped a Smackover team by one score. They had the most points scored on them and the most rushing yards against them since Barton. And most TOTAL yards against them all season. They also threw their first INT in 5 weeks and they had no answer for smackover's rushing attack other than just outscore them.

While I don't agree with the 28 point win I do think MF will win this one. Smackover was just what that team needed to see that they weren't just gonna waltz in the the playoffs and win like they have against the other teams they had to play. With that behind them I'll say MF wins by a score (maybe two)

Paperman

Mayflower has had a fine season, no doubt, but it ends Friday evening!

eaglecd

Oh boy...mayflower only beat Smackover by 7. I guess that solves it. Mayflower was definately overated. Might as well call it a year...pack it in and enjoy your 11 win season. Oh but wait. After further research i just happened to look at at other scores from the 3A. See the Junction city and Charleston games. Wins by 5 points and 1 point over lowely 2A teams that Mayflower beat. I guess those two teams are overated. I think not!

Monsta

Quote from: eaglecd on November 19, 2017, 08:59:04 am
Oh boy...mayflower only beat Smackover by 7. I guess that solves it. Mayflower was definately overated. Might as well call it a year...pack it in and enjoy your 11 win season. Oh but wait. After further research i just happened to look at at other scores from the 3A. See the Junction city and Charleston games. Wins by 5 points and 1 point over lowely 2A teams that Mayflower beat. I guess those two teams are overated. I think not!
Take some Midol and get out your feelings

dragondad

November 19, 2017, 09:31:21 am #25 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:32:59 am by dragondad
Quote from: eaglecd on November 19, 2017, 08:59:04 am

Wasn't HA missing 7 starters when Mayflower beat them?   I know JC was missing at least 3 starters when they beat Smackover by 22.

PS:  This is 3A, not 2A

teh29

Depends on which rivercrest team shows up. They seem to be on a roll since the Newport loss. This team will matchup with rivercrest well, but I think crest has too much team speed overall. Crest wins.. But Wont run away with it. Ill take crest by 10-12 points.

ISU7

Quote from: teh29 on November 19, 2017, 09:42:26 am
Depends on which rivercrest team shows up. They seem to be on a roll since the Newport loss. This team will matchup with rivercrest well, but I think crest has too much team speed overall. Crest wins.. But Wont run away with it. Ill take crest by 10-12 points.
If Crest only win by one that will be cool. Just win and advance.

THA TRUTH

As much as I want Jc to play mayflower.... I would enjoy seeing that rivercrest ended the paper champs season

ISU7

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 19, 2017, 10:09:55 am
As much as I want Jc to play mayflower.... I would enjoy seeing that rivercrest ended the paper champs season
+💯🐴🏈💪

luxora4life

November 19, 2017, 12:08:58 pm #30 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:20:48 pm by luxora4life
Even though I understand and I am not criticizing the coach(es) decision , I sure hope the decision not to put Rivercrest best defensive player back on the field don't bite the colts this week.  After watching Mayflower, it sure look like a strong possibility.  #gocoltsfinishdajob #noexcuses

Buckaroofan68

You never know our boys played the best game they possibly could and still lost by 7 and by what I seen mayflower seems to stop the QB pretty well so I'm excited to see these to matchup but I'm taking mayflower by 10

luxora4life

Quote from: Buckaroofan68 on November 19, 2017, 02:33:42 pm
You never know our boys played the best game they possibly could and still lost by 7 and by what I seen mayflower seems to stop the QB pretty well so I'm excited to see these to matchup but I'm taking mayflower by 10

Mayflower defense will have its hand full Friday night slowing RC down.  I'm actually a little concerned about Rivercrest defense getting enough to stops. I'm still holding out hope that real #7 is allowed to be back onto the field or that #1 is really going to play Friday.  No disrespect to the players who has stepped up and played hard and good, but it's week 13 were good is usually not good enough.  #finishdamission

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Someone told me they got in trouble for having the chain crew on the phone with a coach during a game...any word on this?

luxora4life

November 19, 2017, 03:10:59 pm #34 Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:30:43 pm by luxora4life

Quote from: Maximus Decimus Meridius on November 19, 2017, 03:09:01 pm
Someone told me they got in trouble for having the chain crew on the phone with a coach during a game...any word on this?

Who are they? ;)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Maximus Decimus Meridius on November 19, 2017, 03:09:01 pm

At mayflower? Yeah their chain crew got kicked out the game.

Proud Buckaroo

luxora4life

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: luxora4life on November 19, 2017, 03:33:37 pm
Wow!

And twice. Their offensive players ripped Smackover's defensive ends helmet off.

bootlegger

does anyone know how many times rivercrest and mayflower have played in the playoffs and what are the records

Buckaroofan68

He got kicked out because the refs weren't calling all the holds for either side and he was talking about it to another member and the ref started cussing at him and got in his face

Buckaroofan68

And OUR defensive end was kinda starting it I'm sorry to say but continue to try to the him down after the whistle.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Buckaroofan68 on November 19, 2017, 03:46:24 pm
He got kicked out because the refs weren't calling all the holds for either side and he was talking about it to another member and the ref started cussing at him and got in his face

Yeah, I saw the ref getting over there towards him. I didn't know he was cussing him.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Buckaroofan68 on November 19, 2017, 03:48:15 pm
And OUR defensive end was kinda starting it I'm sorry to say but continue to try to the him down after the whistle.

Perhaps Max was getting mad at being held so much? 🤷🏻‍♂️

It doesn't matter if Max was trying to tackle him after or before he whistle. Don't rip a kids helmet off.

Buckaroofan68

Well We were on Offense and Max was holding the dude I'm pretty sure but the kid was trying to get him off after the whistle and Max kept going so that's why happened even if it doesn't make either side right.

Ba$ketballFan54321

I'm picking the Eagles by a touchdown in this one.

bootlegger

Quote from: luxora4life on November 19, 2017, 02:52:39 pm
Mayflower defense will have its hand full Friday night slowing RC down.  I'm actually a little concerned about Rivercrest defense getting enough to stops. I'm still holding out hope that real #7 is allowed to be back onto the field or that #1 is really going to play Friday.  No disrespect to the players who has stepped up and played hard and good, but it's week 13 were good is usually not good enough.  #finishdamission
I agree luxora4life all players that can play should be avaliable this is the playoffs and you may not get in this position again for awhile,just hope #1is healthy enough to play.

luxora4life

Quote from: bootlegger on November 19, 2017, 04:59:59 pm
I agree luxora4life all players that can play should be avaliable this is the playoffs and you may not get in this position again for awhile,just hope #1is healthy enough to play.

Yea, I don't know if he will be healthy enough or not.  It's just what he told me.  It do show how bad some of the players want to win a championship.  My son broke his leg in week 9 and played in week 12 & 13 last year.  Even though he was not happy with the coach decisions that season, he made the sacrifice to rush back to help the team.  Even with me trying to get him to slow down and think about his future. 

But anyway.  #gocolts.  #finishdamission

luxora4life

Bye the way, Colts by 12 this week.

ISU7

The Colts defense must make sure tackles on #1 and #3 if RC #7 is back next thus week it will make it much easier on certain players. With the Colts moving up to 4A nect season this may be their last shot at WMS for a while. #swallowyourpride.
#Go Colts.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas