• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5a West

Started by MDXPHD, November 17, 2017, 09:43:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Quote from: chaingang on November 19, 2017, 10:18:56 am
Plus they are a very, very , young team.....and i stand by my statement , and Wynne may get beat this week or next week , but anyone that has watched Motown or knows anything about football will tell you they are the best team Wynne played all year.
Sometimes attrition happens when you don't see it coming. Just saying...Players come and players go.

chaingang

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on November 20, 2017, 09:09:04 am
Sometimes attrition happens when you don't see it coming. Just saying...Players come and players go.
. I agree with you 100%.... but just looking at their blueprint of what they have ....they will real good the next few years

PercussionMan

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 19, 2017, 05:39:15 pm
Greenwood is literally your only argument about Batesville against the west. Please just tally up the record the last 10 years since you brought it up. I'd at least like to see it since you said Batesville has a bad record against the west. Maybe they do, I'm not sure

What I said was Morrilton has handled business against Batesville the last few times we have played, including one for a championship.  And, like voice said, maybe Wynne has our number the last few meetings, but at least we beat the "other East powerhouse", which is basically how you perceive them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas