• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Mineral Springs

Started by Champ74, November 11, 2017, 12:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ74

Should be a good ballgame. Mineral Springs seemed to have some serious momentum while the Bulldogs should be well rested and ready to compete.

Greyhound#1

formerGlory

hornets23byers

Yea I think we are gonna stay at home and forfeit. We are gonna save the money and give it to Earle ... they may need it ...

outlaws4life26

Not a game if this was basketball. This is football Earle will win this game but Mineral will come to play. Mineral is miles better then they where to start the season. I will be routing for Bennett and the hornets but dont think they will pull this one out.

Dogg

Who sent MS gas money in 2013 when Dr. Kimbrell and ADE came and took over your district. It's a football forum but thanks for the extra motivation I'm sure Coleman will use it as motivation. I must admit it was cute coming from a guy who's school experienced State Takeover in 2013

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Dogg on November 11, 2017, 02:07:29 pm
Who sent MS gas money in 2013 when Dr. Kimbrell and ADE came and took over your district. It's a football forum but thanks for the extra motivation I'm sure Coleman will use it as motivation. I must admit it was cute coming from a guy who's school experienced State Takeover in 2013
Earle will win this game no doubt. Who was this post directed at?

Dogg

hornets23byers

Thing is we really wasn't in financial distress . If you was from here you would understand the corruption that was going on . But don't act like it ain't gonna be a game. I was just saying pretty much if your confident maybe we don't need to come.. but don't worry bout us we have enough money to fund your school too ..

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Dogg on November 11, 2017, 02:17:57 pm
Hornet 23byers
Ok i got ya i  am hoping Mineral comes and gives Earle a heck of a game. I was one of the ones that paid for that gas with my county taxes i pay. U may have paid for some of it when they got taken over with state taxes we all pay.

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 02:22:37 pm
Thing is we really wasn't in financial distress . If you was from here you would understand the corruption that was going on . But don't act like it ain't gonna be a game. I was just saying pretty much if your confident maybe we don't need to come.. but don't worry bout us we have enough money to fund your school too ..

Earle isn't in distress either, we had book keeping issues but it's crazy that you all would take a shot at us when you all went through the same thing in 2013. Anyway, no one from Earle is saying it's not going to be a game, that's someone on the outside looking in. This is the playoffs and no one can look over anyone at this point.

hornets23byers

Well thanks for helping but your property tax was probably applied to the dierks school district unless you have land around here.. but your right I did help fund money to buy helmets that year alone with others. Financial distress killed us with enrollment and teachers and that was the set back to us athletically . But it never had to come to that point if the money wasn't going in other places. There are lots of things people don't know about to . Our coaches were even pretty much appointed last go around and it set us back a few years. Now that we have a coaching staff and values and discipline has been established we are moving forward better than we were. That was the set back at beginning of the year. It's hard to play when your not functioning a 100 percent . I just want people to know this 7aa isn't as weak as some may say..

hornets23byers

I'm sorry but my talk is to keep this topic of Earle and mineral going . Not many people from Earle post idk if they are still on dial up or what so don't take me too seriously . I want all the small schools to strive . I'd probably be devastated if they closed us down back a few years ago.

hornets23byers

But seriously if you read my post I never did say financial distress. Y'all assumed just like most people on here assume mineral doesn't have nothing lol

outlaws4life26

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 02:31:45 pm
Well thanks for helping but your property tax was probably applied to the dierks school district unless you have land around here.. but your right I did help fund money to buy helmets that year alone with others. Financial distress killed us with enrollment and teachers and that was the set back to us athletically . But it never had to come to that point if the money wasn't going in other places. There are lots of things people don't know about to . Our coaches were even pretty much appointed last go around and it set us back a few years. Now that we have a coaching staff and values and discipline has been established we are moving forward better than we were. That was the set back at beginning of the year. It's hard to play when your not functioning a 100 percent . I just want people to know this 7aa isn't as weak as some may say..
[/quote
I am routing for Mineral. I do not want to get to political on here but when i pay taxes to the county it goes to Nashville Dierks and Mineral schools. I want coach Bennett and Mineral to go 14-1 every year as long as the one loss is to Dierks. Good luck and go make our county and conference proud get them hornets to play there hearts out let them know we all around here are routing for them

hornets23byers

I'm with you on that it's gonna be tough no doubt and I know about taxes lol I'm just jabbing at ya .. Bennett has helped us tremendously I just never understood why he was forced out at dierks. He can coach. Just wish dierks knew what they was getting with Perrin . The kids deserved better.

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 02:40:51 pm
But seriously if you read my post I never did say financial distress. Y'all assumed just like most people on here assume mineral doesn't have nothing lol

We can tell that Mineral is loaded from the look of that turf at that stadium...

bdubyab60

Quote from: Champ74 on November 11, 2017, 02:31:37 pm
Earle isn't in distress either, we had book keeping issues but it's crazy that you all would take a shot at us when you all went through the same thing in 2013. Anyway, no one from Earle is saying it's not going to be a game, that's someone on the outside looking in. This is the playoffs and no one can look over anyone at this point.
Book keeping issues. Really? It's way deeper than that according to the article I read.

But let's get back on football.

Champ74

Bdub, it's all fixable, we'll be just fine...

Mr. Trill

November 11, 2017, 03:03:54 pm #19 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:06:46 pm by Mr. Trill
His favorite to win the championship must be Midlsnd too huh? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And back to football, no one wants to hear anything about financial distress.

Earle 49
MS 13

NEark tigers

Seems to me that a MS fan wants to take a shot at Earle, we will concentrate on Friday night, and after watching the junior high game online last night, we're gonna find out who gonna be in "distress"......

#NortheastArkansas
#APointAMinuteOffense

hornets23byers

No one said anything about distress till y'all brought it up . I said we should just send you the money y'all may need it . But anyways I'm done with that. Coaching out does bohannon 34 to 21 mineral it won't be a blowout I'm pretty sure..

C.C.TbirdFan

Y'all better watch out at mineral. Earle is not just Bohannon. They have several other kids that can play.

hornets23byers

Well I'm sure they do or they wouldn't field a team correct . I state facts nothing more .. I just wanna know one thing though I hear bohannon won't quality can someone confirm this rumor for me . He is no doubt a great athlete and will be special somewhere .

bdubyab60

hornets23byers

Kinda like us getting beat by strong . Thats all Hampton could say about us ..  only thing we need to fix are stupid penalties and I really think we will be ok ..

couch-coach06

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 03:54:36 pm
Well I'm sure they do or they wouldn't field a team correct . I state facts nothing more .. I just wanna know one thing though I hear bohannon won't quality can someone confirm this rumor for me . He is no doubt a great athlete and will be special somewhere .

His mom is a principle ... He is an excellent student from everything I've ever read on the kid ...

Dogg

honor student

bdubyab60

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 11, 2017, 04:41:43 pm
His mom is a principle ... He is an excellent student from everything I've ever read on the kid ...
Hes got like a 3.9 gpa from what I've heard. Anytime I've talked to him he well mannered.

Mr. Trill

Penalty should be Earles middle name. I agree ☝️

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on November 11, 2017, 04:51:48 pm
honor student
Supposedly can graduate early, I've heard that as well.

I'll be at this one Friday. Won't get off work early enough to take a ride to CHG

Champ74

Won't Quality, what do you mean?

bdubyab60

Quote from: Champ74 on November 11, 2017, 04:55:50 pm
Won't Quality, what do you mean?
was supposed to be qualify. As in ineligible to play college ball

Champ74

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 11, 2017, 04:41:43 pm

He's also a really chess player...

Champ74

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 11, 2017, 04:57:45 pm
was supposed to be qualify. As in ineligible to play college ball

Is he crazy! Do you think Nick Saban would land on a private jet in West Memphis and drive to Earle, Arkansas to see a kid that won't qualify? Sorry it doesn't work that way, they don't come visit until after you qualify...

hornets23byers

Yes they recruit even if they dont qualify I was just asking I had a friend of mine tell me otherwise . Some of you on here are lost when it comes to recruiting .

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 05:07:19 pm
Yes they recruit even if they dont qualify I was just asking I had a friend of mine tell me otherwise . Some of you on here are lost when it comes to recruiting .

Not from our end of the state...

couch-coach06

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 11, 2017, 05:07:19 pm

Meh they do too an extent.  I fallow recruiting pretty hard most of the time they don't mess with then if they know for sure they want especially Arkansas    u have exceptions like Alabama stayed on akial buyers real hard last year and he didn't qualify so they pulled his offer late .... I think bohannon biggest deal is most schools want him as an athlete only a few want him as a QB Baylor , ol miss , and I think MS state .... But from all the articles I've read he is an out standing young man in the classroom.   

hornets23byers

Being honor role or student are two different things .. his act is what matter is all I was wondering I assumed it's good I was just asking . NCAA clearing house is different story than being top 5 in class at Earle

Champ74

November 11, 2017, 05:45:44 pm #39 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:55:26 pm by Champ74
For a person that is so smart with wise cracks you sure do battle with grammatical articulation yourself! Try capitalizing a few more sentences before getting on a soap box about a kids academic qualifications please.

hornets23byers

Well I'm on a cell phone so sorry I'm not a Harvard law student on here. It wasn't a crack I had heard that so I was asking .. I'm not gonna sit here and down any kids . I'm hoping he goes to Arkansas but idk if that's going to be realistic with things going on I figure he will end up somewhere he can play qb besides defense ..

Champ74

That's the thing about a good education, it gives you options...

hornets23byers

Man y'all sure do take things personal up there .. I have a friend who knows a coach up there that said it so I was asking since we are playing Earle . Just like you can ask questions about me . I'm not the brightest crayon in the box at mineral so I'm not going to do things to your standard.

Champ74

November 11, 2017, 06:10:27 pm #43 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 06:14:52 pm by Champ74
See it looks totally different to me than that, you're actually a really wise guy and clever with insinuations! First your giving us money and then you have a fake friend that lives in this area with an inside scoop on Student-Athlete's qualifications that is totally wrong, oh no, brightest crayon in the box, you're a god forsaken "Sharpie!" Trust me, we wise guys know wise guys!

bdubyab60

Arkansas usually doesn't offer if the player isn't going to be eligible or qualify. If they do it's usually conditional. As far as I know Bohannons is not conditional and hasn't been pulled.

This is about the 20th time someone has had a friend up here or in the area. And every one of those things is just a rumor or someone's opinion.

So how about we all crap up about it and get talking football

Champ74

Dogg

Earle gets its best O lineman back this week after being injured ar CC, #58 is also 100% and ready to dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball

hornets23byers

Champ first all I never gave you money . Second I never said I had a friend up there. Maybe you have a reading problem. If I can make it more clear I will try

ISU7

Champ74

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 11, 2017, 04:54:48 pm
Supposedly can graduate early, I've heard that as well.

I'll be at this one Friday. Won't get off work early enough to take a ride to CHG

Bdub you're suppose to keep some floaters for this time of the year! 😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas