• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parkers Chapel Boys

Started by ChapelTrojans, November 08, 2017, 04:24:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChapelTrojans

Who can tell me about our new coach. Where's he from? What was his record? Should have a talented group.

bear for life

Quote from: ChapelTrojans on November 08, 2017, 04:24:57 pm
Who can tell me about our new coach. Where's he from? What was his record? Should have a talented group.
he's from Bearden but coached at Camden fairview 

PapaHog

Think he lost only 2, maybe 3 games 2 years ago with a talented group. Then overachieved with a less than talented group last year. What else you want to know?

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: PapaHog on November 08, 2017, 11:01:21 pm
Think he lost only 2, maybe 3 games 2 years ago with a talented group. Then overachieved with a less than talented group last year. What else you want to know?

What about style of offense and defense can we expect to see. Know they had a scrimmage the other night but I had to work

Rida4Life

From what I hear, he wants to get up and down the court and create offense with defense. 
He has a group that can light it up.  They could be fun to watch.  Legit 15 guys that can contribute. 
Probably PC's best chance at a title run in the near future.

southarkdaddy

Princeton offense. Very slow and methodical. 

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 09, 2017, 09:29:40 am
From what I hear, he wants to get up and down the court and create offense with defense. 
He has a group that can light it up.  They could be fun to watch.  Legit 15 guys that can contribute. 
Probably PC's best chance at a title run in the near future.

If they're that good I hope he just lets them play and gets out of the way

old.dole

I know him from when he was at Camden. There will be structure he ain't just going to roll the ball out there. Players will be put in position to be players

PapaHog

Probably going to press and trap a lot more than they did last year. Loves to play zone. Why worry about offense when you can just score layups ;)

ChapelTrojans

Quote from: old.dole on November 09, 2017, 09:45:05 am
I know him from when he was at Camden. There will be structure he ain't just going to roll the ball out there. Players will be put in position to be players

That's good, hear the boys were getting coached from the stands the other night. Hard to listen to daddy and coach at the same time.

old.dole

trojanman

haha i heard that guy up there doing all that hollering.  Unfortunately thats what he does. Good guy just one of those extra involved parents Coach Langley needs to put a stop to it pretty quick. Have they had a parent meeting yet?

PapaHog

Hot start to the season for the Trojans I hear.

dawg_days

southarkdaddy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas