• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Ten Boys

Started by BasketballFan2A, November 03, 2017, 08:21:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Trust me,  you don't want a battle with my Lions in basketball, they are in the mix every year... nor do you want any of Marked Tree or several others. Y'all dominated football,  but this isn't football. Stop making excuses and focus on getting more wins. Y'all may very well come together in the end,  who knows. Support the kids and talent they have... no need for excuses.

ISU7

January 13, 2018, 04:49:24 am #151 Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 04:51:19 am by ISU7
Quote from: MomaLion on January 13, 2018, 12:16:02 am
That's just excuses.
In 2010-2011 Rivercrest won 3A state in football basketball and track with basically the same key players in all three sports.  Crest quarterback won MVP in the football and basketball state title games so it really doesn't matter. Moma Lion you are right it just excuses.

BasketballFan2A

Quote from: Eslim03 on January 12, 2018, 01:40:21 pm
All I was saying is that Foreman has more talent than Blevins this year.  They are coached great and they don't play football.

Lol this right here has to be a joke or just a die hard Foreman fan trying to make his kids and players feel good. Eslim get real. Yes Foreman is gonna be an okay team this year but nothing compared to Blevins.

Eslim03

Excuses for what we beat Blevins and they beat us. We split season series. Their is a whopping 4 point difference in the two games combined score. If Blevins is a top ten team then so is foreman.

couch-coach06

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on January 13, 2018, 10:07:05 am

Lol this right here has to be a joke or just a die hard Foreman fan trying to make his kids and players feel good. Eslim get real. Yes Foreman is gonna be an okay team this year but nothing compared to Blevins.

Your high if you don't think foreman has more tallent than Blevins. .. they had 15 or more games under their belts and one of the best coaches in South Arkansas and foreman split the series with them ?? Winning by 2 at home and going down 6 on the road ?

Ctucker

Quote from: BasketballFan2A on December 05, 2017, 10:11:25 am
I like this top 10 but I do feel WCC is ranked a little high. I would say the same about Mountain Pine but they are looking pretty good. Still maybe a little high for right now
What night does Blevins play in the State I wanted to watch there game!lol

hogman1886

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 02:21:27 pm
What night does Blevins play in the State I wanted to watch there game!lol

Ouch!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas