Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Wednesday, August 15th, 2018.
The ever popular Fearless Friday Pick'em is now open for Week 0. Due to early games be sure you've made your picks my Monday, Aug
All 42 Open Head Coaching Positions Have Been Filled, see Coaching Job Openings Forum
New 2018 Football Schedules are out
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday

Author Topic: Few nitpicks  (Read 769 times)

Offline Almatrackster

• Fearless Friday Moderator
  • Hall of Famer
Few nitpicks
« on: October 18, 2016, 07:57:04 pm »
A very small one, but one that bothers me for some reason, is that West Memphis is labeled "6a" instead of "6A" (keynote: capitalization). This has made it where every week it says 6A vs 6a for a West Memphis game instead of just simply 6A category.

On the All Schools page, I'm having a tough time exactly figuring out what it is, but I think I've identified it.

It seems with Rose Bud, you somehow credited them as going Negative One and Negative One on top of the 0-10 they already are, messing with everything. I'm sure it's just a simple mistake, but the negatives are making the rest of the forfeited standings look strange. The same is true for Morrilton's forfeits.

Sorry about having to post threads. I wish I could do it the old way, but that is still in the fixings I guess.

Offline B.G.

• Fearless Friday Administrator
  • Legend
  • I speak for me, myself and I.
Re: Few nitpicks
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 08:55:53 pm »
I just fixed the 6A WM deal.  Saw that last week.  I will investigate the other part on Wed evening.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas