• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2A 2016 scores

Started by rattlerfan24, September 01, 2016, 10:58:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattlerfan24

Magazine 30
Mt. Ida 0

Hackett 16
Pocola 0

beach bum

September 01, 2016, 11:24:57 pm #1 Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:32:21 pm by beach bum
Someone might correct me if I am wrong, but I heard in Mountainburg vs. Cedarville it was 20-12 in junior high and 20-0 in 7th grade both for Cedarville wins. Somebody from either one of those towns may clarify, but that is what I heard. I heard the Mountainburg junior high is really big and physical and a very solid team. I imagine they do well in conference in junior high. And great wins for Hackett and Magazine pitching shut outs to start the season in junior high.

young_gun

Danville 7th 20-8 over Two Rivers

Jr High
Danville 7
Two Rivers 12

Two Rivers scored first to go up 6-0. Danville scored late in the half to take a 7-6 lead into halftime. Had a chance to hold late but Two Rivers scored the go ahead TD with a little over 2 mins to go and held on for the victory. Conference play starts next week with Lavaca.

rattlerfan24

Hornet4ever

Hackett 7th grade won their game as did the junior high. Junior high will be alright this season, they have a lot too work on however.

Hornet4ever

young_gun

Danville lost another close one.

Lavaca 26
Danville 18

young_gun

Another heartbreaking loss for the Jr Little Johns. 18-12 to Mountainburg in 2OT. Finished the game 6-6. 12-12 after the first OT. Mountainburg scored on possession in 2OT and then intercepted the ball the end the game. Proud of the effort of these kids. They continue to improve and will hopefully get over the hump and get a win.

Hornet4ever

Hackett junior high suffered their first loss of the season to Trinity tonight.

Trinity 41

Hackett 22

FINAL

studs

rattlerfan24

Sorry guys I forgot to update
Week 2
Magazine JH 30
Waldron JV 14

Week 3
Magazine JH 30
Lamar Jv 12

Hornet4ever

young_gun

Danville 7th Grade moves to 5-0(4-0) on the season with a 24-16 win over JC Westside.

The Jr Little Johns move to 1-4(1-3) with a 32-15 lost to JC Westside. Up next Magazine at home.

What is the rest of the conferences W-L record and conference record up to this point?

The Coach

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2016, 09:28:39 am
Danville 7th Grade moves to 5-0(4-0) on the season with a 24-16 win over JC Westside.

The Jr Little Johns move to 1-4(1-3) with a 32-15 lost to JC Westside. Up next Magazine at home.

What is the rest of the conferences W-L record and conference record up to this point?

Who'd Danville beat?

Prouddragondad

Mtburg is 2-0 in conference with wins over Danville and Lavaca. The Decatur game got moved to later in the season.

Sigmund Sauer

young_gun

Prouddragondad

I believe mtburg and magazine are the only two undefeated in conference and westside has 1 lost. Lavaca has lost 2 now and I'm not sure on the others teams.

young_gun

September 30, 2016, 12:07:24 pm #18 Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 09:27:35 am by young_gun
4-2A Jr High Conference Standings
1. Mountainburg 5-0 Win-Danville, Lavaca, JC Westside, WYC, Hackett
1. Magazine 4-0 Win-Hackett, Danville, Lavaca, JC Westside,
3. Hackett 3-2 Win-JC Westside, WYC, Danville Loss-Magazine, Mountainburg
4. JC Westside 3-3 Win-Danville, Lavaca, WYC Loss-Hackett, Mountainburg, Magazine
5. Lavaca 2-3 Win-Danville, WYC Loss-Mountainburg, JC Westide, Magazine
6. Danville 1-5 Win-WYC Loss-Mtburg, Lavaca, JC Westside, Magazine, Hackett
7. WYC 0-6 Loss Danville, JC Westside, Hackett, Mountainburg, Lavaca, Magazine

This is what I have gathered so far. If you see anything that needs to be changed or updated let me know.

rattlerfan24

rattlerfan24

Magazine @ Danville today!!

Prouddragondad

Final Mtburg 22 Westside 0. Way to go Dragons!

rattlerfan24

Magazine 32
Danville 0
Final

Hornet4ever

Hackett 26

Decatur 7

FINAL for this past Thursday I believe

rattlerfan24

Decatur has a Jr High team???

Prouddragondad

Does Magazine play Lavaca Thursday night?

rattlerfan24

Prouddragondad

How's the Magazine game going?

rattlerfan24

Prouddragondad

young_gun

Danville jumps out early 8-0 on Hackett but drops their final jr high game of the year 30-8

rattlerfan24

Prouddragondad

Looking forward to Thursday night with Mtburg and Hackett. Should be a good one and also will be interested in the Magazine vs Westside game.

rattlerfan24

Magazine 30
Jcw 0
3 min to go 2nd quarter

rattlerfan24

Ballgame.
Magazine 36
JCW 16

Prouddragondad

Final Mtburg 16 Hackett 0 didn't play great but got the win. Give credit to Hackett they played hard.

rattlerfan24

Hackett is a very good team!  Good win.  Big game next week!

Prouddragondad

Should be a good one. See you guys next week.

Hornet4ever

Hackett Jr Hornets have struggled a bit this season... Missing some key spots we usually have. Our boys play tough though!

rattlerfan24

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2016, 12:07:24 pm
4-2A Jr High Conference Standings
1. Mountainburg 5-0 Win-Danville, Lavaca, JC Westside, WYC, Hackett
1. Magazine 5-0 Win-Hackett, Danville, Lavaca, JC Westside, WYC\
3. Hackett 3-2 Win-JC Westside, WYC, Danville Loss-Magazine, Mountainburg
4. JC Westside 3-3 Win-Danville, Lavaca, WYC Loss-Hackett, Mountainburg, Magazine
5. Lavaca 2-3 Win-Danville, WYC Loss-Mountainburg, JC Westide, Magazine
6. Danville 1-5 Win-WYC Loss-Mtburg, Lavaca, JC Westside, Magazine, Hackett
7. WYC 0-6 Loss Danville, JC Westside, Hackett, Mountainburg, Lavaca, Magazine

This is what I have gathered so far. If you see anything that needs to be changed or updated let me know.
Magazine is 4-0 in conference.  Have not played WYC yet.

rattlerfan24

AT

Hopefully someone can update us on the Magazine Mountainburg game tonight.

By the way, Decatur should be counted in the standings. I think they've had to forfeit a few games (I don't think they've won any), but JC-Westside played them and it was a conference game.

rattlerfan24

38-8 final
Magazine Rattlers!!
Conference Champions!

Very proud!

AT

Quote from: rattlerfan24 on October 27, 2016, 09:29:35 pm
38-8 final
Magazine Rattlers!!
Conference Champions!

Very proud!

Great job, Magazine! Now the question is...do they bring up those 9th graders tomorrow night even though they have Western Yell County left...

rattlerfan24

Anyone know Hackett/Lavaca score?

rattlerfan24

No. They wont.  We have Wyc Tuesday for Jr High. They will move up after that im sure.

rattlerfan24

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 27, 2016, 09:30:48 pm
Great job, Magazine! Now the question is...do they bring up those 9th graders tomorrow night even though they have Western Yell County left...
How many freshman will Mountainburg move up next season?

rattlerfan24

I was told Lavaca beat Hackett in OT tonight.

Hornet4ever

Great win Rattlers, and congrats on the championship. Great move for the Rattler program.. Hackett did lose tonight in OT. Rough season for the Jr. Hornets. Onto next year!

young_gun

Quote from: Almatrackster on October 27, 2016, 07:43:42 pm
Hopefully someone can update us on the Magazine Mountainburg game tonight.

By the way, Decatur should be counted in the standings. I think they've had to forfeit a few games (I don't think they've won any), but JC-Westside played them and it was a conference game.

Decatur didn't play everyone in this conference and not part of this jr high conference therefore I did not include them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas