• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016's headed to play college ball???

Started by 3n2, October 05, 2015, 12:08:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3n2

Marionvolleyballdad

Diane Phillips from Marion High School will be playing in the fall of 2016 for Arkansas State as a DS.  Go Red Wolves!!!

3n2

Vballfan

October 05, 2015, 04:46:20 pm #3 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:50:36 pm by Vballfan
Erin Black - Greenwood -  UAFS
Emily Harp - Harrisonville - ATU
Regan Robinson - Shiloh Christian - Arkansas
Madison McKinley - Russellville- SIUe

Congrats to all of the commits from Arkansas! 

Valleysports

Who's the Bryant Girl, coming to TECH?   ;D

TECH, the defending conference champs, are 7-0 in conference.  What's exciting is that they're led by two freshmen (guess who? lol) Hunter Eshnaur (Russellville) and Sarita Stegall (Ft Smith SS).  Thursday: Hunter 20 kills - Sarita 50 assist.  Sophomore McCall Wilkins (Conway) is the Athlete of the week.  Good Times continue at TECH!

Vballfan

Glad to hear ATU is doing well, I believe the girl from Bryant is Allie Anderson. i didn't get to see her much today but sounds like she is leading Bryant to more success than they have had.

admorris24

I have seen Anderson play 8-10 times this year.  She can jump out of gym and is very powerful.  She uses angles very well when not simply over-powering people.  The setter from Bryant is also really good and should end up playing somewhere.

Valleysports

Quote from: admorris24 on October 12, 2015, 01:19:08 pm
I have seen Anderson play 8-10 times this year.  She can jump out of gym and is very powerful.  She uses angles very well when not simply over-powering people.  The setter from Bryant is also really good and should end up playing somewhere.

Excellent!  :D

moe99expedition

Why isn't the U of A signing Sadie Pate from Bentonville? Not a lot of natural talent but a very intelligent player with a state championship to boot!

Vballfan

Quote from: moe99expedition on October 12, 2015, 05:37:08 pm
Why isn't the U of A signing Sadie Pate from Bentonville? Not a lot of natural talent but a very intelligent player with a state championship to boot!

I don't know her but she is a good player. Big  difference though in the size and athleticism of that level, is anyone recruiting her?  Would have to think she can play somewhere if she desires.

moe99expedition

Well it should be U of A. I thought she committed to Tech.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas