• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for baseball and/or football coaching openings

Started by Matthew6:33, December 15, 2015, 08:08:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew6:33

My name is Collin Campbell and I'm from McCrory, Arkansas. I will be graduating from Harding University in May, 2016 with a degree in Kinesiology and a minor in Bible Ministry. I will be certified to teach P.E. and health, and also considering taking the middle level education math test and be certified for that as well. I played 3 years of college baseball as a pitcher at Harding but was unable to play my senior year due to an arm injury. In college, I have received "GAC Pitcher of the Week" multiple times, Pre-Season All American, All Conference, All Region, and GAC All Tournament team. In high school, I received All American, All State, All Region, All Conference, and All Tournament Team all four years of baseball, and All Conference in football junior and senior year. I am interested in coaching baseball and/or football; golf and softball would work as well. My father, Glen, is the head baseball coach and assistant football coach at McCrory High School so I have a lot of coaching experience with helping him. I have also coached summer baseball travel teams where we won many tournaments and State Championship 3 times, as well as pee wee football programs where we won the league championship twice and placed runner up the 3rd year. I've also been the Youth Minister at McCrory church of Christ for two years so I'm with teenagers pretty much all the time. Please let me know if anyone hears of any coaching/teaching job openings that you know of now or any at the end of the year. Thanks, Collin Campbell.

JohnBarleycorn

Wendell Robinson

Gravette will be hiring a head baseball coach after this year. Current coach is leaving for Bentonville West next year.

Matthew6:33

OB11

Baseball openings won't be posted for a while.  Towards the end of the school year.  I haven't heard of anyone leaving as of right now. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas