• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RIP, The Game........

Started by Jesus Saves, October 26, 2015, 04:22:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus Saves

Some of the newcomers may not know him.  The Game was a FF regular that loved his Bearden Bears.  He was first class and very respectful on this board and to all he posted on or about.  He welcomed me into his family 23 years ago and treated as more than just a son-in-law.  He was, no doubt, Bearden's biggest fan.  He didn't know what bandwagon meant.  He was as fired up and excited about a 2-8 season as he was our state championship games.  Game, thank you for being an Awesome Husband, an Awesome Dad, an Awesome Grandfather to my kids and for loving and supporting the Bears through the up and down years.  Go rest high on that mountain!

whoknows

My thoughts and prayers are with your family...seems like a amazing person...was always classy on this board...RIP Game!

cuz

One can't offer enough tribute to "The Game"....

Matthew 5:4 - Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Donnie Jamon

RIP big guy!  Prayers go out to all the family and friends.  Thank you Jesus Saves for sharing this and may the lord be with you and your family. 

brown2010

bigworm

A sad day here. But such a glorious happy happy celebration with the Lord our friend is having today!!!! The angels in heaven rejoice when a child is called home. Go home, brother. We will see you again.

monster_island

Prayers for the family from Mt. Ida.

MomaLion

Prayers for family and friends.

wiseguy

Prayers from Hector to the family and friends of The Game.

OldManJenkins_

Lions84

Prayers sent from Lions84 for Peace and Comfort during this time.

Legend

Prayers from Ozark! Always hate to hear when we lose a member of the FF family!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas