• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SENIOR NIGHT, Jackets v. Mustangs

Started by wynnefootballfan, October 20, 2018, 01:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

Very happy how our boys have bounced back. Thouhgts?

JacketFan

Mustangs have been playing everyone pretty good, should be a good game, got to go with my Jackets at home in front of a rowdy crowd.  Hope to see lots of fireworks

JessieP

Wynne will not hand the game over to FC like we did. Wynne by at least 14.

JacketFan

Not any Forrest City posters on here, any thoughts on this game?  Pretty important game to determine seeding.  Hope the rain stays away.  Go jackets

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: JacketFan on October 25, 2018, 04:18:13 pm
Not any Forrest City posters on here, any thoughts on this game?  Pretty important game to determine seeding.  Hope the rain stays away.  Go jackets
[/quote

I havent seen FC play this year, I'm sure as ussual they have big play ability. If the Jackets can control that and not turn it over I feel preety good about it.

JacketFan

Haven't seen them play either, but they have a RB that has been racking up a lot of yards every game, the Jackets will definitely have to contain him to keep the game from getting out of hand.  It's Senior night, so I hope the kids show out for a good home crowd.  Play hard boys.

JacketFan

Quote from: JacketFan on October 25, 2018, 05:33:14 pm
Haven't seen them play either, but they have a RB that has been racking up a lot of yards every game, the Jackets will definitely have to contain him to keep the game from getting out of hand.  It's Senior night, so I hope the kids show out for a good home crowd.  Play hard boys.
I was right #28 has to have close to 300 yards on the ground against the jackets tonite, that Dude is crazy fast

Nature Boy

went to this one last night...what a great game.

#28 for FC can run

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas