Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Thursday, August 16th, 2018.
The ever popular Fearless Friday Pick'em is now open for Week 0. Due to early games be sure you've made your picks my Monday, Aug
All 42 Open Head Coaching Positions Have Been Filled, see Coaching Job Openings Forum
New 2018 Football Schedules are out
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday

Author Topic: The Electric Poll  (Read 982 times)

Offline High Voltage

• 2nd String
  • Lightning Strikes and the Thunder Rolls!
The Electric Poll
« on: October 18, 2017, 09:27:05 am »
It's time to do a serious poll that does not play favorites, so here goes nothing! Overall rankings only.

#1. Bentonville West - Good coach, talented players. I watched them WHIP Harber. Week #10 will be huge.

#2. North Little Rock - They have the tools. Will this be the year they get by the West?

#3. Bryant - I would have them #1 but their starting QB being out scares me a bit.

#4 Greenwood - I would have them higher as well but they have struggled against better opponents at times. Too up and down.

#5. Pulaski Academy - In a one game set they might beat anyone in the state. Hard to judge how good they are based on them playing a 5A schedule. Very well coached and talented.

#6. Pine Bluff - They have a great coach that get's them better each game. By week 10 nobody will want to face Pine Bluff.

#7. Conway - The loss to Springdale is puzzling, but then they beat Bennie! Gonna be some great playoff games in the 7A.

#8. Bentonville - Week #10 is huge for Bennie. The loss to Rockhurst doesn't bother me, but the loss to Conway does.

#9. Springdale Harber - The once #1 is now beaten by both Bennie teams. Can they rebound? This guy says no.

#10. West Memphis - This just may be their year! Great coach in Billy Elmore and they always have talent. Time will tell as Pine Bluff looms large on the horizon.

Offline The Future

• Starter
  • Football season is my favorite holiday
Re: The Electric Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 10:35:03 am »
I can dig it

Offline PA Dad

• All Star
  • Credit to the man in the arena
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 10:36:46 am »
I can't really disagree with that.  I'd put NLR first, but then I'm a NLR grad so I'm biased.

Offline 7AFBFAN

• Head Coach
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 10:40:40 am »
I would put NLR, PA, GW as co number 1. If Bennie West or NLR runs the table I would have them number 1 at end of year. If not I would give it to both PA and GW as they both will win out with ease.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 10:43:22 am by 7AFBFAN »

Offline Overdahill

• All Star
  • Make a Difference
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 11:15:07 am »
I would put NLR, PA, GW as co number 1. If Bennie West or NLR runs the table I would have them number 1 at end of year. If not I would give it to both PA and GW as they both will win out with ease.

I would also have those 3 above Bryant

Offline Ventman

• All Star
  • Someday
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 04:42:30 pm »
I would love to see PA against some of the top 7A teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas