• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Talent in 2a for 2015

Started by heavyhittaz_7, December 19, 2014, 08:51:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

heavyhittaz_7

Who are some of the names to be on the look out for in 2a next season. Doent matter what position lets hear em??

Playmakers
Qb's
RB's
Pure athletes
Ol
Dl
Impact players

Dragon I

Go ahead and say Monta.  We know that's why you made this post.

heavyhittaz_7

no ure wrong buddy. I'm just wondering who are other names out there. Monta might not even be playing 2a ball next year. But glad to know u think he will be!!!

Ventman

heavyhittaz_7

Rogo going to be a senior or what grade next year??

cav2012

Pick_DA_EAGLES

gatecrasher

Andrew Bennett from Cutter Morning Star. Dual-threat QB with a nice arm. Only a junior.

Dr. Defense

mcnewfamily

HorseFeathers

Hector...Gotta Think that Tanner Gaines(will be a 3rd year starter as a Junior) to Jaylen Ferguson(SR) will be a deadly combination and will terrorize the other teams in the conference :D

Wolfpack68

Harvell from Gurdon is good. They also got that Kirkpatrick kid that was pretty good. Both will be big factors in 2015 Week 1. ;D

playmaker04

Anfernee Davis back,Holden Byassee linebacker from Cross County. But Byassee might move to line.

big E

The Baker twins - D-line , Cameron Thrash -fulback-LB, Chris Jordon - TB- safety, Caleb (doc) HolidY - LB. Will all make a huge difference for PW.

playmaker04

Congrats to Anfernee Davis of Cross County and Aaron Scales of Epc for making the "Best Under the Sun" Super Team.

Old Scrapper

there is a lot of really good Talent scattered around in the 2A, of course I'm going to say Penn, Gurley and Mills. Rogo for sure! going to throw the Covington kid from DA in the mix.   

thabeast428

Heard monta will be playing 2a ball in jc but that's probably just talk

dragondad

Quote from: thabeast428 on December 26, 2014, 06:44:36 pm
Heard monta will be playing 2a ball in jc but that's probably just talk

All talk

thabeast428

I heard it at the strong basketball tournament

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: thabeast428 on December 26, 2014, 08:29:41 pm
I heard it at the strong basketball tournament
Believe none of what you hear..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

thabeast428

True but it was a pretty good reliable source. I don't think he will either but guess we will have to wait and see. Either way I hope he continues to succeed wherever he plays

bigworm

Quote from: gatecrasher on December 20, 2014, 08:51:17 am
Andrew Bennett from Cutter Morning Star. Dual-threat QB with a nice arm. Only a junior.

im pretty sure andrews family moved out of state at semester. But he was a dynamic football player as a sophmore. Gonna be a great addition wherever he went.

purplehajj

jbtiger73

So..... no one mentioned Dequan Greene from Brinkley, huh? well I guess that's my job to do so then. lol

jbtiger73

Quote from: purplehajj on February 20, 2015, 08:20:51 pm
Did rogo move from mccrory
if that's true, then it would be hard to put mccrory near the top of the 6 for next season. but it's probably off season talk, as usual. but these days, and the way these kids and parents like to hop and move if things aren't going their way, you never know. maybe true.

playmaker04

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 21, 2015, 09:03:19 am
Quote from: purplehajj on February 20, 2015, 08:20:51 pm
Did rogo move from mccrory
if that's true, then it would be hard to put mccrory near the top of the 6 for next season. but it's probably off season talk, as usual. but these days, and the way these kids and parents like to hop and move if things aren't going their way, you never know. maybe true.
his gf is from cross county. Davis and Rogo in the same backfield would be scary.

jbtiger73

that would be scary. not saying they would win state though. but would definitely be in the mix with Earle and JC and to make it to WMS

MarionBlueDevil

Richard Merritt and Gerry Bohanon from Earle will be big-time next year. Merritt will be a senior running back and was named All-State last year and Bohanon will be a sophomore and had a big year himself.

Ventman

coachk870

Playing in this region might hurt JC in the long run.. Hope they can stay focused playing in a weak region.

THA TRUTH

I thinks it's proven it hasn't hurt so ignorant post run along

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on February 27, 2015, 05:50:27 pm
I thinks it's proven it hasn't hurt so ignorant post run along

Yea, that was a hideous comment.

big E

Quote from: coachk870 on February 27, 2015, 10:47:53 am
Playing in this region might hurt JC in the long run.. Hope they can stay focused playing in a weak region.
This statement confuses me they beat the brakes off of every school they play and it's not like they go on to another level after they win aa state so how can it hurt them?

jbtiger73

you just play the schedule that's in front of you. that's what they do. they played a very, very good smackover team and beat them pretty good. so you cant say that they didn't try to play better competition. usual powers Bearden and Rison were good this season as well. but compared to JC, it was no competition. and Strong has fallen off since their title run with Dixon a few years back. so it isn't like those other teams in their conf. suck. JC was and is just that much better. that's all.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 28, 2015, 09:06:46 am
you just play the schedule that's in front of you. that's what they do. they played a very, very good smackover team and beat them pretty good. so you cant say that they didn't try to play better competition. usual powers Bearden and Rison were good this season as well. but compared to JC, it was no competition. and Strong has fallen off since their title run with Dixon a few years back. so it isn't like those other teams in their conf. suck. JC was and is just that much better. that's all.

Well actually outside of j.c., Bearden and rison (and the Dixon year), the league is not very good. Those other teams are terrible, just like the bottom teams in the rest of the conference's, take j.c. away and the 8 is average at best.

coachk870

I agree that has to be the worst post ever smh.. I'm new to FF and my phone sucks.. I thought I was posting in the basketball talk when I made that statement.. Of course it haven't hurt the dragons.. No way I think our conference is weak either.. But I don't care what you say that boys regional tourney in PC is a cake walk for those Dragons.. It is what it is.. I'm rooting for the dragons to win it all this year I just hope they stay playing at a high level after playing teams that won't be within 20 of them

About this post tho.. Monta Thomas is the man and will not be transferring anywhere.. Also be on the look out for Kevin Childs.. @truth my post was a rookie mistake ease up on me lol

BigLion10

Jbtiger  is Greene getting any college looks

jbtiger73

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 28, 2015, 07:22:19 pm

Memphis and Arkansas State are close to offering.  Middle Tennessee, and pretty much all the Arkansas GAC schools as well

jbtiger73

Memphis and Arkansas State are close to offering.  Middle Tennessee, and pretty much all the Arkansas GAC schools as well

Missco7

Quote from: MarionBlueDevil on February 23, 2015, 03:43:09 pm
Richard Merritt and Gerry Bohanon from Earle will be big-time next year. Merritt will be a senior running back and was named All-State last year and Bohanon will be a sophomore and had a big year himself.
Rumor has it Bohanon might be wearing Red and Black next year??

THA TRUTH

Earle has some red and black in their uniforms

playmaker04

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 01, 2015, 09:48:05 am

ibtiger,where are you getting your info? None of the big recruiting services like 247 or rivals even mention him as a target for a-state or Memphis so was just wandering where your info is coming from.

playmaker04

Quote from: Missco7 on March 03, 2015, 09:30:53 am
EPC?

jbtiger73

I've seen the recruiters there in person. they were at a few of his Basketball games as well. you act like I said he's getting recruited by Arkansas, Alabama, or Ohio St.. Jonesboro and Memphis aren't that far away from Brinkley. just 1 hour. plus, he really hasn't been to a lot of camps just to be honest with you. he went to one last year. we took and others to the Arkansas elite camp back in June. but this summer, he's going to camp at Memphis, ASU, Harding, and others. so hopefully, He'll end up on other team's radars. believe me, teams that played against him know who he is.

playmaker04

I understand, but if they ate giving him looks his name will pop up on these schools recruiting pages. These are d-1 schools that recruit d-1 talent. Not saying he's not d-1 but just because he's close in proximity doesn't mean squat. Asu and Memphis are no longer a win on somebody's schedule. They go out and recruit hard. Hopefully the camps will make his stock rise. And hopefully he will be noticed. But I just don't think they are "close to offering" yet.

jbtiger73

im there quite often, even though im in the rock. they are close. of course, they want to see more of him this spring and summer. and definitely during the season. he already qualifies by having a good ACT score. but he'll definitely have to show up and show out at these camps

M.I Time

QB - Wilson from Mount Ida
WR - Jesse Lowery from Mount Ida
RB- Green from Brinkley
RB- Tre Burke from Lafaette county
LB- Jones from Mount Ida

Missco7

Quote from: playmaker04 on March 03, 2015, 10:17:15 am
Quote from: Missco7 on March 03, 2015, 09:30:53 am
EPC?
Yeah

mr.gametime

The main names I have been hearing about in the recruiting circuit.... Is

Samuel Williams- OL...(Bearden)...Already has an offer from Louisiana-Monroe and is being recruited by a few other D1 schools

Bryson Marks -Rb(Rison)
Chris Leaks -DE (Rison)

Dezman Jackson ..RB.2017(Parkers Chapel)...I've been hearing a lot about this kid ....I think he will get some D1 offers by the time he's a Sr

Also i have heard a little buzz about
Thomas Monta..2017(Hermitage)
Tre' Darius Burks -RB(Lafayette County)...
This young man is very talented... Will probably get a few D2 offers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas