• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From the AAA Dear Mom and Dad...........Cool it

Started by Lanny, January 16, 2019, 09:11:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bulldog92 on January 23, 2019, 12:36:22 pm
No where in my response did I say that it was ok for an athlete to disrespect a ref!!  Have no clue as to where you got that from. My kids better not ever do what you discribed because the coach will be the least of their worries!  But if you would have read my post it is about accountability of the refs!!  They will miss calls, it happens, but when they consistently miss calls not only in one game but multiple games there needs to be someone in AAA to correct them. These are not summer league or church league volunteer officials they are getting paid to do a job, PERIOD!!  Most of these refs go to the same schools multiple times a season and it's the same ole same ole every game, NOTHING IS GETTING CORRECTED!!  There is a way to grade officials states surrounding AR do it so why couldn't AAA figure a way to get it done. Maybe if AAA would spend as much time on this as they do breaking up all the classifications during the spring sports they could come up with a plan!!!!

exactly. when you are not held accountable, why want to get better?

+1

sevenof400

Quote from: Bulldog92 on January 23, 2019, 12:36:22 pm... But if you would have read my post it is about accountability of the refs!!  They will miss calls, it happens, but when they consistently miss calls not only in one game but multiple games there needs to be someone in AAA to correct them. These are not summer league or church league volunteer officials they are getting paid to do a job, PERIOD!!  Most of these refs go to the same schools multiple times a season and it's the same ole same ole every game, NOTHING IS GETTING CORRECTED!!  There is a way to grade officials states surrounding AR do it so why couldn't AAA figure a way to get it done. Maybe if AAA would spend as much time on this as they do breaking up all the classifications during the spring sports they could come up with a plan!!!!

As a referee, I can tell you you are absolutely correct in that AAA is NOT a source of correction, instruction, remediation - anything of benefit for referee development. 

Over the years, I have some useful interaction with my fellow referees and a few coaches - but NEVER anyone connected with the AAA as a referee assessor.  What is sad is AAA has the money to do this, but they do NOT see a need on spending THEIR funds on referee development.  Think about how many referees retire from the various sports each year.  Some of them do eventually leave because the same now moves too fast for them to keep up but these referees can be invaluable assets for teaching and mentoring referees.

Think AAA has taken even a single step in that direction?   

no mascot

You know what I think would take care of this whole situation? A shot clock!

JessieP

Youth sports is doomed! Lanny started this thread pointing out the obnoxious behavior of some fans (Parents) is chasing refs away to the point there is a shortage. The thread has evolved into "We need stricter evaluations of refs", Brilliant! When your facing a shortage the best thing to do is make it more inconvenient and difficult for people to do. Give it a few more say's and the suggestions will be "Cut their pay" or "Force them to clean out the gym after everyone has left". The last few post here are exhibit A in "Your missing the point people". 

Arkiesoccer

Do refs make mistakes.  Yes.  How often do those mistakes determine the outcome?

Went and watched a 7th grade girls basketball game and could tell during the first minute of warm ups that the visiting team was going to hand it to us.  Less than 5 minutes into the game one of our parents was ejected arguing about a no-call.  Other parents continued to ride the refs as we got beat by about 30pts.  I honestly don't think I agreed with a single argument from any of the hecklers (yes I probably didn't see everything so I imagine that someone had a valid "argument"), the other team had better coaching, was more athletic, more skilled and out hustled us - I felt for the kids as their parents were making fools out of themselves.  It seems it is hard for some to stomach the fact that sometimes the other team is just better.

After going through travel softball and soccer, a reoccurring theme was parents trying to coach from the stands and I was surprised by how many did not know the rules - they would argue something that someone else mentioned and they just latched onto it.  Parents spending thousands of dollars for their kid to participate on a travel team so in their mind the stakes are "higher" on a Saturday afternoon in June and are more apt to argue every call because of how much time and money has been invested. 

Had a rec soccer parent come watch a classic soccer game (that would be like a Rec/C parent watching Class A or Majors) and they asked why the parents were being so quiet.  Yes there was encouragement, just very little to no complaining about every call - blew their mind.

Should there be a grading scale or some form of accountability for refs?  Yep and you wonder why there isn't any - if in fact there isn't a system in place.

Taking the "parent factor" out of the equation, another issue for someone looking to become a ref is availability.  I don't know very many people that can take off work at 2:00 four days a week for months in order to ref 3-4 games a night.

The banning of the instigating parent/fan/coach for a specific timeframe is about the only thing that has really gained traction nationwide as having an impact.

farfromgroovins

January 24, 2019, 12:11:18 pm #55 Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 12:12:54 pm by farfromgroovins
Quote from: JessieP on January 23, 2019, 08:45:05 pm
Youth sports is doomed! Lanny started this thread pointing out the obnoxious behavior of some fans (Parents) is chasing refs away to the point there is a shortage. The thread has evolved into "We need stricter evaluations of refs", Brilliant! When your facing a shortage the best thing to do is make it more inconvenient and difficult for people to do. Give it a few more say's and the suggestions will be "Cut their pay" or "Force them to clean out the gym after everyone has left". The last few post here are exhibit A in "Your missing the point people".

I mentioned evaluation of refs by coaches and ADs earlier but I will add only if coaches and ADs get together and think there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Fans' (parents of players are still just fans......rears in the seat) opinion of the state of officiating in Ark HS sports is not what matters.  Can't use fans (mob mentality) to gauge the state of officiating.

To the original OP, I get it but it will take the coaches and administrators to address their fan base.  Most will laugh or just thumb their nose at the AAA telling them to "cool it."  And the schools need to make it sound as though it is coming from them, someone the fans can respect.  Not just a note sent down from the AAA.

Is there still "blackballed" for officials?
I had a sibling that coached for 30 years and I don't remember it being called that term specifically but come tournament time he and the AD definitely had a voice if there was one that they were dead set against calling their games.

Moonshiner

Quote from: JessieP on January 23, 2019, 08:45:05 pm

I think you're missing the point of some of the responses.  I think everyone is in agreement that parents need to cool it.  But ....... it also has been pointed out that these men/women are paid to do a very important job.  Most every state has a plan to evaluate and improve their officials.   Not Arkansas.  So sometimes, or even often,  under qualified officials are blowing the whistle during games that are pretty significant.  A couple of officials have even stated such in this thread. 
The AAA needs to not throw these people to wolves, without supporting them to get better.

boss85

Quote from: Moonshiner on January 24, 2019, 02:19:19 pm
I think you're missing the point of some of the responses.  I think everyone is in agreement that parents need to cool it.  But ....... it also has been pointed out that these men/women are paid to do a very important job.  Most every state has a plan to evaluate and improve their officials.   Not Arkansas.  So sometimes, or even often,  under qualified officials are blowing the whistle during games that are pretty significant.  A couple of officials have even stated such in this thread. 
The AAA needs to not throw these people to wolves, without supporting them to get better.
well said

MomaLion

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 22, 2019, 05:54:56 am
Most of the "bad" calls went against their favorite team....I love the call it on both ends...when it's the first foul call they've received and they're in the bonus.

My pet peeve with officials(and im not vocal at games) is the no call on the foul that could be classified as assault(LoL), but then calling a touch foul 30 foot from the goal.
+1

OB11

January 25, 2019, 08:47:32 am #59 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:49:05 am by OB11
I heard an interesting idea yesterday about this. Some places are implementing a policy that states if a parent of a player gets ejected from an athletic contest, the head coach of that team also gets ejected at the same time. So they are attaching the parents' behavior to the coach as well. Would be a big incentive for the head coach to keep his parents under control.

This is not being done at the high school level, I should add. This is a policy being used at the rec league level. But I think it would be interesting to see used at the high school level. You'd probably see some pretty interesting exchanges between coaches and parents during games. Haha

Flobbito

Quote from: OB11 on January 25, 2019, 08:47:32 am
I heard an interesting idea yesterday about this. Some places are implementing a policy that states if a parent of a player gets ejected from an athletic contest, the head coach of that team also gets ejected at the same time. So they are attaching the parents' behavior to the coach as well. Would be a big incentive for the head coach to keep his parents under control.

This is not being done at the high school level, I should add. This is a policy being used at the rec league level. But I think it would be interesting to see used at the high school level. You'd probably see some pretty interesting exchanges between coaches and parents during games. Haha

That's ridiculous, people are responsible for their own actions.

JessieP

Quote from: OB11 on January 25, 2019, 08:47:32 am

That's a great idea, I love that. All it would take is one preseason meeting where the coach explains the rule to the parents, "If you get tossed, I get tossed, your kid gets humiliated and you become public enemy number 1 among the entire school. You still want to act like an idiot"?

With all the talk about the Rams/Saints no call  I'm reminded about the famous Joe Montana quote, granted he was talking about football but I feel it applies here as well. He said "In my entire life I have never seen a game where the refs determined the outcome, neither has anyone else" TRUTH.

Basketballfan13

In a rec league it is the parents job to keep their parents under control, and most rec leagues have you sign something saying you are responsible. At a high school game it is not the coaches responsibility at all, it is the administrator on duty that is responsible for the crowd but I fully agree this is not being done at most schools.

OlGuyWicker

Quote from: JessieP on January 25, 2019, 11:33:43 am
That's a great idea, I love that. All it would take is one preseason meeting where the coach explains the rule to the parents, "If you get tossed, I get tossed, your kid gets humiliated and you become public enemy number 1 among the entire school. You still want to act like an idiot"?

With all the talk about the Rams/Saints no call  I'm reminded about the famous Joe Montana quote, granted he was talking about football but I feel it applies here as well. He said "In my entire life I have never seen a game where the refs determined the outcome, neither has anyone else" TRUTH.
And then the parent who's son is not getting enough playing time can get the coach thrown out. Coaches should control the players, administrators need to control the stands. 

sevenof400

Quote from: OlGuyWicker on January 25, 2019, 10:43:10 pmAnd then the parent who's son is not getting enough playing time can get the coach thrown out. Coaches should control the players, administrators need to control the stands.

That parent would likely be subjected to some retribution from other parents.......

OB11

Quote from: OlGuyWicker on January 25, 2019, 10:43:10 pm
And then the parent who's son is not getting enough playing time can get the coach thrown out. Coaches should control the players, administrators need to control the stands.

I think implementing that policy in high school would force administrators to control the parents so their coach would not get thrown out. The stakes get higher, therefore admin would have to step in and actually do the job of controlling parents (which is what they should be doing) leaving the coach to do his/her job.

cannon

I watched an official give a bench warning last night because the players on the bench stood up when a teammate hit a 3.  They did not go on the floor.  They were not talking.  They were not even cheering.  They just stood up when the kid shot the 3 point shot. 

Ref stopped the game, officially warned the bench, and then told the coach that if any of his players stood back up the rest of the game, he would call a technical foul. 

Then a fan got thrown out of the game for yelling about the official forcing the kids (which were absolutely behaving appropriately) to sit in the corner. 

Missco

That is the problem certain officials just want be heard and seen. Nea has several of those.

sevenof400

Quote from: cannon on January 30, 2019, 04:34:34 pm
I watched an official give a bench warning last night because the players on the bench stood up when a teammate hit a 3.  They did not go on the floor.  They were not talking.  They were not even cheering.  They just stood up when the kid shot the 3 point shot. 

Ref stopped the game, officially warned the bench, and then told the coach that if any of his players stood back up the rest of the game, he would call a technical foul. 

Okay, hold on.  You HAVE to be missing some important piece of information here.
Can you verify this? 

cannon

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 30, 2019, 05:16:45 pm
Okay, hold on.  You HAVE to be missing some important piece of information here.
Can you verify this?

Definitely DIDN'T miss anything. Was sitting 6' behind the bench and heard the entire exchange between the coach and the ref. Can I verify it?  Not beyond noting that I was there and witnessed it personally — I don't have access to the teams Hudl account and therefore can't post video. It was at a 4A-3 game with probably 1,500 in attendance between Southside and Valley View.

Bulldog92

The refs were definitely in the right by doing what they did!!  No way should a team stand up and cheer on their teammates!!  Coaches and players should remain in their seats at all times and show absolutely no emotion at all!!!  What in the world were those high school kids thinking, just unbelievable that they did that!!!  Just glad that ref put that unruly fan in their place, whew that made everything a ok!!

Flobbito

Quote from: cannon on January 30, 2019, 04:34:34 pm

Then a fan got thrown out of the game for yelling about the official forcing the kids (which were absolutely behaving appropriately) to sit in the corner.

Is there any history there between the team/coach/fans and the ref?  I remember in high school (several years ago) our student section being warned prior to games about our conduct, and the ref stating that this was our only warning, next would be technical fouls and getting tossed.  Our Superintendent started sitting with the students after this.

sevenof400

Quote from: cannon on January 30, 2019, 07:05:57 pm
Definitely DIDN'T miss anything. Was sitting 6' behind the bench and heard the entire exchange between the coach and the ref. Can I verify it?  Not beyond noting that I was there and witnessed it personally — I don't have access to the teams Hudl account and therefore can't post video. It was at a 4A-3 game with probably 1,500 in attendance between Southside and Valley View.

I was not there either so all of this is speculation on my part BUT for a referee to turn and take action like this to (toward) a bench I would think something must have been said by someone on the bench.  I would hope there is more to this BUT I cannot know that. 

As an aside, I would hope your coach has a discussion with the assignor about this situation.

The optics of this are not positive (and that is an understatement).  But if situations like this are never properly addressed, they won't be discussed by the folks who really need to do so. 

cannon

Quote from: Flobbito on January 31, 2019, 11:01:39 am
Is there any history there between the team/coach/fans and the ref?  I remember in high school (several years ago) our student section being warned prior to games about our conduct, and the ref stating that this was our only warning, next would be technical fouls and getting tossed.  Our Superintendent started sitting with the students after this.

Nope. VV just moved into 4A, so there's no rivalry, and this was maybe the second time I've seen the ref that gave the warning in 10 years. Fans on both sides were loud, but not disruptive (until after the bench warning) and this was in an arena that seats well north of 3k.

I have no idea what his deal was, and he certainly didn't explain it to the coach, because I listened to the conversation. Either way, parents and fans continually get a bad rap for being harsh and negative, but I think the relative emotional delicacy of newer refs is as much to blame. They wouldn't have survived the gyms of 30 years ago.

Lions84

AAA needs to get the schools to pay more to call the games.

cannon

FYI, I have since been told that there trchnically IS a rule mandated by AAA that would preclude the players of a team from standing to cheer at any time during a game. Stupid rule that is clearly never enforced, mind you, but apparently the ref was acting within his authority to be obnoxious.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cannon on February 05, 2019, 10:50:46 pm
FYI, I have since been told that there trchnically IS a rule mandated by AAA that would preclude the players of a team from standing to cheer at any time during a game. Stupid rule that is clearly never enforced, mind you, but apparently the ref was acting within his authority to be obnoxious.

I've seen bench warnings been given up if they get to obnoxious

cannon

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 06, 2019, 10:42:10 am
I've seen bench warnings been given up if they get to obnoxious

Real talk:  the bench wasn't being obnoxious. The ref and the ball were on the opposite end of the floor. They just jumped up to cheer for a good play. Weren't out of their seats for more than 3 seconds and here comes the bench warning. But like I said, I have recently heard that there is a rule in place now saying that they're not supposed to do that. Just can't imagine a ref strictly enforcing it, that's all.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: cannon on February 06, 2019, 03:27:47 pm
Real talk:  the bench wasn't being obnoxious. The ref and the ball were on the opposite end of the floor. They just jumped up to cheer for a good play. Weren't out of their seats for more than 3 seconds and here comes the bench warning. But like I said, I have recently heard that there is a rule in place now saying that they're not supposed to do that. Just can't imagine a ref strictly enforcing it, that's all.

I know the coach well , she would not tolerate obnoxious behavior from her players on the floor, or the bench.
I would say the refs last game one where one of the teams bench got out of control, or he was just acting like an ....oh what is the first letter in the alphabet?  And that black thing in space that nothing can escape?   I just can't think of that word right now,,,..  ;D

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: JessieP on January 25, 2019, 11:33:43 am

idiots will be idiots

sevenof400

Then we get this bit of lunacy:

https://www.thecabin.net/sports/20190220/officials-also-need-to-be-reigned-on-occasion

This author decides to pen a column on a game he was not even in attendance at and yet made the leap to concluded the officials need to be reigned in.  The evidence he offers  is all based on a camera angle that really does not help clear up much of what transpires.  The point here is not so much to say the author was right or wrong, rather the way the author chose to jump into this fray was poorly thought out. 

Articles like this do nothing to help the current state of affairs in the referee ranks. 

Digging the hole further, the author continues:

Quote...But, that didn't happen.  Instead, the official penalized Vilonia, which I don't have a rule book handy to look up procedure, but I have never seen a team penalized without some kind of warning......

So right there, the author undermines his own point as he admits to not knowing the rules AND being too lazy to go find one still comes to an incorrect conclusion.
Why does the author believe warnings are required?  [SMH]

arf1fteen

Seven,

I have been a longtime lurker on this forum and this is my first time posting. That is my column you are pointing out.

First, I would like to also add a link to an earlier column where I am defending officials, which I mentioned in the column you provided a link for. Here is that column: https://www.thecabin.net/sports/20190126/sportsmanship-goes-long-way-especially-toward-official

While I should have more carefully crafted my column, I wrote it because it was indeed a callback to the previous column where I was defending officials because of what I have witnessed.

While I don't believe the two technical fouls are what ultimately caused Vilonia to lose, I do think it was poor judgment on the official's part. That is evidence that stuff happens on both sides where people need reigned in on both sides.

Again, I admit to the column should have been more carefully crafted. For that, I apologize, but I stand by what I said in giving a team a technical foul for the actions of fan, especially when it seems minimal compared to other things I have witnessed, is a little ridiculous.

Rocket23

Do you know what Riley said to get the first technical?  Unless you asked that official, don't assume what he heard.  There is no rule stating an official has to give a warning before issuing a technical foul.

He was given the second after stepping towards the officials in what they may have thought was a threatening manner.

There was no fan given a technical.  The fan was escorted from the gym after the game when the fan came out of the stands, walked briskly down the sideline to interject himself in path of the officials heading to the dressing room after the game.

All three of the officials are also college officials, so experience was not an issue.

That being said, yes officials are not perfect, sometimes they react instead of respond, and there are some good ones (like these three) who take their craft serious and treat it like a job.  They watch film of themselves, analyze their games, go to camps in the summer, study the rule book, etc... and there are also others who are just out there to get a check and don't give a dang.

May I suggest a column — find a state tournament coming up, spend the day with the officials as they prepare, sit in their pregame, visit with them during games they are off and ask them about in-season, off-season preparation.  Ask them about some their funniest experiences, some of their worst games and ask about the philosophy of officiating.

I appreciate you running your first column and understand the reason you stated for your second column, but talk to both sides and go with facts or an opinion not based on conjecture. 

By the way, enjoyed your column on Coach Pennell.  He is a great person.

sevenof400

arf1fteen,

First and foremost, I'm glad you've dropped by as this is a subject that can always use more discussion.  Hopefully said discussion leads to more coverage on the matter and that too is desperately needed.  I am reading Rocket23's response as well as I type this and I hope my replies here are as eloquent. 

What really gets under my skin with respect to situations like this is the analysis of the problem (all too frequently) seems to stop with the referee - and that is what got my attention with respect to your column.  Coaches, players and fans all get incensed at the referee because of a call he/she does or does not make - but the focus of angst is still the referee. 

What I would ask that you consider as a member of the press (and yes, I'd love it if you wrote about this) is how deficient the current system is with respect to attracting, developing, and retaining referees.  Everyone connected with high school sports wants better officiating and yet, what action(s) have the AAA taken to meaningfully address this issue?  What I would ask you as a member of the press (who covers high school sports in this area) to do is to look in to the effort AAA makes on behalf of growing its referee pool.  As a referee of four different high school sports over the years, I can tell you first hand that AAA's efforts toward referee development are anemic (and that is putting it kindly).  If we (as fans, coaches, players and others connected to high school sports) want better officiating in HS games (a point of which I would think we'd find universal agreement), what is AAA doing to achieve this goal?

While I cannot speak to what AAA does in each of the HS sports, I know in the four sports I officiated that AAA does NOTHING to develop referees. The once a year clinic offered at prior to the beginning of the each sport season cover the same material a referee can find in the Powerpoint presentation AAA posts on its website.  And yet, AAA clings to the idea that referees should be 'required' to make a trip to Hot Springs prior to the start of each year to hear a review of what has already been posted on theirs (and the NFHS) website(s).  Failure to attend this "training" means a referee might be put on probation.  Imagine you are a referee in Jonesboro, or Fayetteville - once you've experienced a "training" clinic such as what AAA offers, there is no reason to drive (each year) to Hot Springs.  And yet, AAA places a value on this.

Why? 

Where are the referee mentoring programs - something AAA should have started LONG ago?  Why isn't AAA using anything close to the latest technology to help referees watch situations and learn from video evidence? 

What is AAA doing to earn its place as the responsible body of high school athletics?   

arf1fteen, I know it is NOT fair to lay all of this on you but your recent column brought these issues back to the surface (for me at least). 
Again, let me say I'm glad you're here and if some long overdue scrutiny of AAA can be a result of our conversation, then HALLELUJAH! 

NEA Razorback olfan

Anyone know the record on technical fouls called in a regional basketball tourney?

sevenof400

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 23, 2019, 07:57:44 pm
Anyone know the record on technical fouls called in a regional basketball tourney?

It is equal to the number earned.

Moonshiner

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 24, 2019, 07:15:53 am

I agree wholeheartedly with your earlier post concerning referee training. I disagree, however, with this statement. I think a lot are earned, but not all.  I've witnessed an official give a technical to a coach because he thought the coach was yelling at him, when in reality he was yelling at his player. This was late in the game and that coach's team ended up losing by 3.  It is true, as was earlier stated, that warnings do not have to be issued.  But, how many officials are quick to use the T to get even, or shut up a coach...when a bench warning doesn't affect the outcome of the game.  It's there for a reason.

NEA Razorback olfan

February 25, 2019, 02:22:42 pm #87 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 02:33:03 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: sevenof400 on February 24, 2019, 07:15:53 am

Ok,  5 that I know of

1.  technical for being out of coach's box 3rd qt
2.  technical for standing up yelling at his player to get back on defense 1pt game under 3 min left
3.  technical for player pulling jersey out after 5th  foul  late 4th qt
4.  technical foul for being asked why official didn't give a timeout after yelling timeout 5 times in officials ear, and it not being granted with less than 10 sec left in a 3 pt game
5  technical foul for player getting 5th foul and she pulled her jersey up to her face as she goes to bench
Did I miss any?

Zero for language or fighting that I know of!!

So we might as well just show up the last 3min of the game and see who the refs who will win!!

OlGuyWicker

Is it supposed to be a technical foul if someone untuckes their jersey?  I thought it was a Tech for taking a jersey off.  Untucked jerseys are supposed to result in removal from the game.  I also thought that players on the bench were not required to have shirt tails in, just have them in before they enter the game. 

Flobbito

February 25, 2019, 06:33:54 pm #89 Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 06:38:40 pm by Flobbito
What is the rule for player reactions to a foul call?  I know because of Duncan the NBA adopted a rule that allows the ref to T up the player. I see a lot of H.S. players do the "Duncan" (both palms face up, mouth agape, eyes wide and incredulous as if they say "foul on me?!") with no ramifications. Saw a young man get called on a foul he didn't like Saturday and he jumped up and down a few times in frustration, got T'd up. I was to far away to hear of he said anything so that may have been a factor too, I don't know.  I would have liked to see a warning there instead, since just a few games prior a young man who was called on a foul started marching down the court in frustration shaking his head and at least mouthing words of protest (again too far away to hear if he actually said anything), no tech.  Different officials though, maybe that was it?

fastdrop

Quote from: B.G. on January 20, 2019, 12:18:05 pm
The original post was from a AAA press release a few days ago.

Obviously, its an issue.  But it just mirrors today's society with aggressive mouthiness.
Exactly,

Why technology needs to start being used to call games.If the Astro's can use cameras to steal signs. We can easily set up cameras to watch the games and make calls from areas away from the game. Technology is there to do this in every sport. Refs are part of the game but if they decide enough is enough you move on so be it. I have been to plenty of games where the ref is part of the problem too.

NEA Razorback olfan

The AAA Just found a new revenue,
Introducing parent fight night at Halftime!!
Also available on pay per view for just a small minimal fee of $10.99.
......coming soon to a theater or Gymnasium near you!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas