• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 3A Region 2 Tournament at Perryville

Started by Uncle Tupelo, February 13, 2019, 11:28:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Longfellow

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

Poor connection.

FL made a great run.  24-20 BP @ half

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

And 1 for Daniel Cobb.  Back from injury!

RamblinRazorWreck

62-39 Final.  Baptist over Fountain Lake.

smallybells

smallybells

smallybells

smallybells

smallybells

Chief_Osceola™

Would anyone at the game care to move the streaming camera for those of us watching at home? All I can see is the scoreboard.

Bearcat45

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

49-43 Mayflower over Booneville end of 3.

RamblinRazorWreck

LRRandy

Quote from: Longfellow on February 22, 2019, 05:37:09 pm
Updates on the TR/CAC game?
sorry to let you all down. I had trouble getting service in the gym. Must have been the rain because I didn't have any trouble all day Wednesday.

CAC v Two Rivers was a great game. #24 for CAC ( their best player) fouled out with 4 minutes left in the THIRD quarter. Score was 40-40 or thereabouts. The game stayed within 3 points with several lead changes until about 4 minutes left in the game. # 23 for CAC ( a freshman) hit 2 threes in a three posession span that put CAC up by 7. Two Rivers bombed away but didn't hit a three and the lead finished at 11. Live by the three, die by the three. Two rivers died. Impressive game by CAC. Played the last quarter and a half without their catalyst and gutted out a double digit victory over a good team.

LRRandy

Quote from: RamblinRazorWreck on February 22, 2019, 09:45:10 pm
Mayflower 61
Booneville 55

Final
how about that. I would like to have stayed to see it. Unfortunately my freshman daughter doesn't have the willingness to watch four games in a row sitting on hard bleachers.

LRRandy

So between driving home and eating dinner with my daughter I wasn't able to watch any of the Mayflower win over Booneviile. So what was the storyline? Lots of 3's? Any foul trouble? #12 play well? Booneville big play well? Wish I could have seen it but curious how it went the way it did.

LRRandy

Crickets

There must not be anyone there to update the early games

RamblinRazorWreck

Quote from: LRRandy on February 23, 2019, 03:48:38 pm
Crickets

There must not be anyone there to update the early games

Scores are up on Max preps brackets

Booneville boys beat Fountain Lake

teachers pet

February 23, 2019, 04:12:29 pm #125 Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 05:32:24 pm by teachers pet
Atkins girls beat Two Rivers.

Purple and Gold Bearcat82

Atkins girls won in a very intense game. Only caught the end of it, but Two Rivers made a game of it but got in foul trouble and was worn out it seemed. I dont remember the score though.

Cats 50
Cobras 36
Was very good back and forth low score game until the end. Booneville's big man got fouled and was going to shoot a 1n1 and the next thing I know the Cobras head coach got a technical and then got another for arguing with the ref. Our big man made all 2 of the free throws and then one of our guys hit a 3. #5 for the Cobras can shoot, all but 4 of his points was from 3 point range. If you want to watch it you can on YouTube. Our live stream guys streamed it on our YouTube page Booneville Bearcat Sports.

LRRandy

athletic supporter

Atkins 68
Two Rivers 61
Final

Atkins - 3 seed
Two Rivers- 4 seed

Hitman Warrior23

HATS OFF TO CAC. Somehow this team has flown under my radar.  They don't make many mistakes, and make you pay for yours.   Good inside presence,  and great outside shooting and athletic enough.   Hard matchup issues for allot of 3a teams. Good luck going forward hope we get rematch.  This side of the bracket is CRAZY TOUGH!

LRRandy

Mayflower played tough. Baptist Prep wins regional championship by 2 points. If we play them a fith time it will be in Hot Springs. They will be a hard team for teams to play next week. Isaac had 42 points.

Go Eagles!!  Get that 4 peat.

LRRandy

Quote from: LRRandy on February 13, 2019, 12:32:01 pm
1 seeds coming out of this region.

Boys: Baptist Prep

Girls: CAC

Just trying to get some conversation started. Looking forward to the games.
yeah. I saw it coming.

Hitman Warrior23

LRRandy

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: LRRandy on February 24, 2019, 08:02:27 am
those 3a4 girls weren't as good as their billing.

Why mouth? CAC was in tough ball games all three games freethrows was the difference.  Sour winner i guess.   
Either way we just didn't hit the shots we're used to hitting and yall hit yours.   It was a great game. So saying anything bad our districts teams is the same as. Mouthing your own team 
Good luck in state, too Cac

teachers pet

3 of the 4 teams from 3A-4 (girls)are going to state, so what's your point?

LRRandy

Quote from: teachers pet on February 24, 2019, 08:33:53 am
3 of the 4 teams from 3A-4 (girls)are going to state, so what's your point?
I'm just trying to stir u'all up. I was very impressed with Lamar. That is a very good basketball team. # 30 has to be one of the best girls in the state in 3a.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: LRRandy on February 24, 2019, 08:56:08 am
I'm just trying to stir u'all up. I was very impressed with Lamar. That is a very good basketball team. # 30 has to be one of the best girls in the state in 3a.

That's my kiddo, Lakyn Sanders she is coming off her 2nd acl surgery. She didn't play good enough obviously Lamar needed that win. Cac for sure is on the best side of the bracket.
Yes at the time she had her 1st tear one of the top players in the country according to Naaismith traveling all over the country. She has not played a summer game in 2 years.  This summer 0 she will be very busy.   And thank you.

LRRandy

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 24, 2019, 09:12:43 am
That's my kiddo, Lakyn Sanders she is coming off her 2nd acl surgery. She didn't play good enough obviously Lamar needed that win. Cac for sure is on the best side of the bracket.
Yes at the time she had her 1st tear one of the top players in the country according to Naaismith traveling all over the country. She has not played a summer game in 2 years.  This summer 0 she will be very busy.   And thank you.
she played really well. She can sure get her shot off from anywhere. The whole team is solid. My daughter is a freshman at Baptist Prep. We have played against a lot of these CAC girls since 3rd grade. It will be interesting to see how State plays out. My son was a senior the year Baptist won the first of three state championships so this time of year is special to me and our family. Getting on here and poking at other fans is just part of the fun of message boards. I respect all the kids, knowing how much work and effort goes into still be playing at this time of the year. Good luck to her and her teammates this next week. I'm hoping that our girls get to the point where our paths cross next year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas