• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 3A Region 1 Tournament at Mountain View

Started by Uncle Tupelo, February 13, 2019, 11:27:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KellyGreen

29-21 Valley Springs leads Mt.View at halftime.

KellyGreen

KellyGreen

vstigersbasketball

KellyGreen

Cowboyboots

Hats off to #5 avery decker on that huge shot at the end of regulation...she's all state for a reason

KellyGreen

Quote from: Cowboyboots on February 23, 2019, 07:36:40 pm
Hats off to #5 avery decker on that huge shot at the end of regulation...she's all state for a reason
Agreed.  It was a great game.
We went to the delay maybe a minute or two to early and missed to many free throws.  If we hit our ft's we win in regulation.  Hats off to Mt. View, they battled back from down 11 and earned it.

Bergman1820

No radio stations around Waldron carrying the game?

KellyGreen

KellyGreen

31-18 Valley.  3:27 left 1st half.  Ragland left game with an eye injury on a drive

KellyGreen

KellyGreen

JeanClaudeVanHam

beach bum

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on February 23, 2019, 09:16:30 pm
Game in OT or something?

If it did what did Payton Brown do? Score 25 points in the 4th quarter or something? Cause they were down by a lot

JeanClaudeVanHam

Quote from: beach bum on February 23, 2019, 09:18:47 pm

If it did what did Payton Brown do? Score 25 points in the 4th quarter or something? Cause they were down by a lot

That's what I'm wondering! Kid is great.

JeanClaudeVanHam

Someone finally posted a score update to the Valley Facebook page. 57-43 Valley with a couple minutes left. Very long quarter.

beach bum

KellyGreen

KellyGreen

Brown had a ton but picked up his 4th mid 4th and said something to get a T and was done.

Cowboyboots

Mcdoubles from McDonald's easy all this stress on me!!!

vstigersbasketball

Officials were a little streaky tonight, but the bigs of the Tigers were too much to handle. The Brown kid is great, but the Tigers are greater. STRIVE FOR GREATNESS!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!

Cowboyboots

It was a tuff one for the brown kid tonight. If he's smart he'll head to McDonald's and grab a mcdouble!! They help about anything I'm telling y'all!!!

KellyGreen

The game went about how I thought it would, Valley bigs dominated that game.  Two of Valleys bigs had to sit for a large portion of the game, one due to the eye injury in the 2nd qtr and the other due to fouls.  Brown is a special player but he played against 2 defenders all night, still scored a ton.  In the end Valley advances as the 1 seed and Waldron will not be any fun for the team that draws them if you let Brown get going at all.

Cowboyboots

I heard from an extremely reliable source that someone from valley had slipped the brown kid some laxatives in his small chocolate milkshake with no whipped cream prior to the game. It doesn't sound likely but anything can happen

ZoneBuster

Quote from: Cowboyboots on February 23, 2019, 10:29:46 pm
I heard from an extremely reliable source that someone from valley had slipped the brown kid some laxatives in his small chocolate milkshake with no whipped cream prior to the game. It doesn't sound likely but anything can happen

How old are you? lol

ZoneBuster

Quote from: Head Lion on February 18, 2019, 09:30:22 pm
please let us come back, y'all can have tournament 6 out of every 10 & 1 of our 4 times will always be Hoxie(closest school to y'all)🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Guess you were serious lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas