• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-2 District

Started by Head Lion, February 13, 2019, 11:05:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

I wonder why no one is interested it posting info from this very good basketball conference???

NEABBALLFAN03

Quote from: Head Lion on February 13, 2019, 11:05:53 am
I wonder why no one is interested it posting info from this very good basketball conference???
I agree HL.  Having to go to MaxPreps to get the results.

LRRandy

Are the fans of these schools active during football season? Message boards aren't every one. I enjoy the back and forth and the ability to get information with a local spin. I have noticed this 3a board isn't as active as the 4a board last year. Does it pick up drastically when regional tournament starts?

Head Lion

Quote from: LRRandy on February 13, 2019, 01:47:38 pm
Are the fans of these schools active during football season? Message boards aren't every one. I enjoy the back and forth and the ability to get information with a local spin. I have noticed this 3a board isn't as active as the 4a board last year. Does it pick up drastically when regional tournament starts?
I have slowed on my post last couple years, everyone has gotten A LOT more sensitive the past couple years. When us, Earle, Rivercrest & Osceola we're battling 3A was the place to be. To answer your question, it usually picks up this week & goes thru finals.

LRRandy

Quote from: Head Lion on February 13, 2019, 01:59:06 pm
I have slowed on my post last couple years, everyone has gotten A LOT more sensitive the past couple years. When us, Earle, Rivercrest & Osceola we're battling 3A was the place to be. To answer your question, it usually picks up this week & goes thru finals.
I have noticed the same core group of guys posting, not unlike other boards.  It's fun when fans of both teams get going and add to the "regulars" that post. I plan on going to most if not all region 2 games so I will report from there.

Mustang_4

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Mustang_4 on February 15, 2019, 09:41:55 am
No updates from this?
See thread entitled entitled 3A-2 District Tournament at Bald Knob

dawgs

Girls Tuckerman vs Harding Academy
Boys Tuckerman vs Riverview

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas