• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville VS Dollarway

Started by whippersnapper, November 29, 2013, 10:19:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

You think. I have an unbiased opinion. You cant say that

elmerfudd

There's a big difference between an unbiased opinion and a subjective point of view

OLDSCHOOL82

Elmer, arguing with dodo bird is like arguing with your wife.  He will never understand and you won't win.  Just congratulate him on his award and then sit real still and be quiet.  Maybe he will think everyone is gone and leave.

elmerfudd

Shhhh you'll wake her... I mean, the cuckoo up!!

Jacketman65

Just send him back to his trolling king closet, very NON intelligent girl.

cuckoobird

Yes you gave a subjective point of view which is nothing but an opinion. Try giving an objective one

elmerfudd

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2013, 06:48:50 am
Yes you gave a subjective point of view which is nothing but an opinion. Try giving an objective one

After you, my good cuckoo

elmerfudd

I could argue with you on that cuckoo, but I'm gonna take OLDSCHOOL's "wife" advice and let you roll around in your ignorance. When you can make an educated argument, I'll grace you with a response  ;)

Looks like you may have an extra week to do it, so I still have hope that you'll accept the challenge.

cuckoobird

Ive given it but you dont understand

cuckoobird

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 04, 2013, 08:47:23 am
I could argue with you on that cuckoo, but I'm gonna take OLDSCHOOL's "wife" advice and let you roll around in your ignorance. When you can make an educated argument, I'll grace you with a response  ;)

Looks like you may have an extra week to do it, so I still have hope that you'll accept the challenge.
argue with this   http://www.diffen.com/difference/Objective_vs_Subjective

edghog

My FF life is complete!!!!!!
I finally got a +1 from a Bearcat supporter. :-)
(Only about 100 more and I'll be batting .500!)

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: edghog on December 04, 2013, 10:21:38 am
My FF life is complete!!!!!!
I finally got a +1 from a Bearcat supporter. :-)
(Only about 100 more and I'll be batting .500!)

I'll give you another +1.  Dont get used to it though. 

gitrdone

Ok guys, quit the buddy buddy thing with that team up north of us.  ;D

BigLion10

Cards turkey leg magic rolls on dway by 14

1-Adam-12

AAA to decide the status of playoff games at 4:00 today.

big slop

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on November 30, 2013, 02:32:36 am
i would LOVE to see this game. not sure i will have the pleasure of doing so. for you Booneville folks, i have seen $way once this season against Newport. as far as the big o lineman, in the Newport game they seemed a little sloppy. they made their blocks and followed up with a lazy walk n watch technique. meaning they walked down the field and watched the ball carrier do his thing. perhaps this happened partially because they blew Newport out of the water, but that is all i have to go off of. i am pulling for a cardinal win. get it done hometown boys!

You aren't even from Dollarway, so it cant be your hometown. Amateur

the_kosher_pig

I'm cheering Dollarway on.  I was a transplant in Pine Bluff for 6 years.  Enjoyed the football in the region. 

cuckoobird

I once lived in the Dway school district until I was 3

BEARCATSRULE

December 04, 2013, 02:54:01 pm #318 Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:55:49 pm by BEARCATSRULE
Quote from: the_kosher_pig on December 04, 2013, 02:27:03 pm
I'm cheering Dollarway on.  I was a transplant in Pine Bluff for 6 years.  Enjoyed the football in the region. 
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2013, 02:29:12 pm
Sorry to hear that fellas..

cuckoobird

Lol it was a nice little subdivision outside city limits at the time. Dad worked for Coke

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2013, 03:47:32 pm
Lol it was a nice little subdivision outside city limits at the time. Dad worked for Coke
Selling coke as in cocaine or coca-cola. ;D

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

Well looks like the AAA has given the bearcats an extra week of football. Games pushed back one week

DWAYpride13

Let me just say I wish nothing but safe travels for booneville fan.. This will be the best team you seen thus far.. Goodluck to your team & coaches.. BUT!!!!! don't think you coming to the bluff just run over Dollarway.. When you come to the South is a whole different brand of football. This is the playoffs anything can happen but I know Dollarway will be prepared I'm going DWAY by 7 at the least 22-15......  ;D :)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: DWAYpride13 on December 04, 2013, 04:03:24 pm
Let me just say I wish nothing but safe travels for booneville fan.. This will be the best team you seen thus far.. Goodluck to your team & coaches.. BUT!!!!! don't think you coming to the bluff just run over Dollarway.. When you come to the South is a whole different brand of football. This is the playoffs anything can happen but I know Dollarway will be prepared I'm going DWAY by 7 at the least 22-15......  ;D :)

What are the differences between your brand of football and theirs?

the_kosher_pig

Quote from: BEARCATSRULE on December 04, 2013, 02:54:01 pm
Quote from: the_kosher_pig on December 04, 2013, 02:27:03 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2013, 02:29:12 pm
Sorry to hear that fellas..
Don't be.  It makes you appreciate vacations.  I can make them cheap too.  After living in Pine Bluff I could stay in Compton and think it's a 4 star. 

Wonderdog

Quote from: big slop on December 04, 2013, 02:26:16 pm
i would LOVE to see this game. not sure i will have the pleasure of doing so. for you Booneville folks, i have seen $way once this season against Newport. as far as the big o lineman, in the Newport game they seemed a little sloppy. they made their blocks and followed up with a lazy walk n watch technique. meaning they walked down the field and watched the ball carrier do his thing. perhaps this happened partially because they blew Newport out of the water, but that is all i have to go off of. i am pulling for a cardinal win. get it done hometown boys!

didn't go to Dollarway. Pine Bluff is where i have lived since the 6th grade, specifically Dollarway, prior to college anyways. shows how much you know.

zebradynasty

Quote from: big slop on December 04, 2013, 02:26:16 pm

Genius Dollarway is not a TOWN its a school district!

the_kosher_pig

Dollarway and White Hall are the same town.   :o

BEARCATSRULE

Easy turbo nobody said that. We all know this will be a battle, but don't think lil ol Booneville just going to lay down .

cuckoobird

Me either. They will just get run over

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 04, 2013, 05:42:22 pm

Like Marianna ran all over ya'll? 

DWAYpride13

LOL, Dollarway and White Hall are not the same town. Dollarway is not a town at all. The city of Pine Bluff has 3 school districts, Dollarway (4A), Watson Chapel (5A) and Pine Bluff (6A). White Hall used to be another school district in Pine Bluff but its area was declared a city of its own years ago. No, Dollarway is not a subdivision outside the city limits, it and Watson Chapel are simply areas of Pine Bluff. In some cases nothing separates any of these school districts except a street. You live on one side of the street, you go to one school, live on the other side, you go to another.

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 04, 2013, 05:48:09 pm

Not Marianna!! Their the bad new bears of the conference except they don't win.

rattlerfan17

Friday the 13th.... Which team will it be bad luck for? I can't see the week off hurting Booneville in the slightest.

Jacketman65

Quote from: BEARCATSRULE on December 04, 2013, 06:23:56 pm

Gotta love those Trojans! ;D ;D ;D

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 04, 2013, 06:48:39 pm

Trojans only win this season was the birds!!lol!!.was it $ways 2nd string that the ricebirds scored the 13 points on?

Jacketman65

I think they played mostly 9th graders later in the game! :)

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 04, 2013, 07:07:20 pm
Now I understand cuckoo's frustration with everyone.If my alma matr sucked that bad I'd be a troll too.

Jacketman65

Said part is, they probably won't be much better next year either.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BEARCATSRULE on December 04, 2013, 07:35:39 pm
Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 04, 2013, 07:07:20 pm
Now I understand cuckoo's frustration with everyone.If my alma matr sucked that bad I'd be a troll too.

1. Cuckoo's alma mater is not Stuttgart as he's stated before.
2. Nice attempt at a troll.

DoItToEm

Dway had a high spirted hard hitting practice. ..They could have played today if necesssry. .The more we watch film and  go  over plays the more confident we get.The defense is shooting for a shutout!!! The extra week will help us get our assigments down. .

DWayAlumn2002

I guess the Boonies have another week to watch film.

rattlerfan17

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on December 04, 2013, 08:27:07 pm
I guess the Boonies have another week to watch film.

Never hurts when facing "insurmountable odds"

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: DoItToEm on December 04, 2013, 07:54:33 pm
Dway had a high spirted hard hitting practice. ..They could have played today if necesssry. .The more we watch film and  go  over plays the more confident we get.The defense is shooting for a shutout!!! The extra week will help us get our assigments down. .

I imagine all teams could have played today, lol.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 04, 2013, 04:28:03 pm

What are the differences between your brand of football and theirs?

I guess you're still trying to figure it out?

TSW

Quote from: Jacketman65 on December 04, 2013, 06:48:39 pm
[/

I hope you do , don't need any more roses running around .

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: DoItToEm on December 04, 2013, 07:54:33 pm
Dang I hope you boys don't hurt each other in practice

cuckoobird

Dang tsw you beat me to it. Well, how about too bad jacketfans dad wasnt a big fan of trojans. Lmbo

Jacketman65

Obviously neither did your father or TSW's for that matter.  What a waste of human DNA.  Now go back to your closet Troll and try to get your mind out of the gutter.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas