• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4a Week 5

Started by highlandfan70, September 27, 2016, 10:36:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

highlandfan70

bigchief72455

I think that non conference schedules were difficult for some teams and not so difficult for others. Conference play is going to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Nomad1324

Cave City at Gosnell is interesting on paper, Cave has looked like a much better team than expected, just from looking at the scores.

Brookland at Highland is a revenge game for the Rebels, hear they've made it their homecoming this year.

Westside at Trumann is a game of two teams who couldn't hold on to the ball last week. Got to figure whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.

Pocahontas will name their score against Harrisburg. The question will be if they hit 80.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Nomad1324 on September 28, 2016, 09:55:15 am
Cave City at Gosnell is interesting on paper, Cave has looked like a much better team than expected, just from looking at the scores.

Brookland at Highland is a revenge game for the Rebels, hear they've made it their homecoming this year.

Westside at Trumann is a game of two teams who couldn't hold on to the ball last week. Got to figure whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.

Pocahontas will name their score against Harrisburg. The question will be if they hit 80.
Cave City has some rough weeks ahead. The easy part of their season is over and their 3-1 record is about to be the only wins they may see for the season.

Paperman

Pulling for the Warriors against the Wildcats!

Big Country

Quote from: Nomad1324 on September 28, 2016, 09:55:15 am

the homecoming at Highland could work against them it usually means a big distraction for the team  ::)

Redskin2015

It's sad how week our conference has gotten don't get me wrong anything can happen at any given moment but the play and talent of all the schools including pokey don't seem to be quite up to par as they have been in the past we're a joke to the rest of the 4a and we as fans need to change that our stadiums need to be hostile we want teams to not play us at home because the crowd gets in to it and makes play difficult and I don't mean with violence and vulgar language. As a redskins fan I want to be worried about our play whenever we go away to another teams home field in our confrence the 3-4a needs to be a force to be reckoned with

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas