• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lonoke HC Bost resigns.

Started by Brian G, September 27, 2016, 08:20:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Trojanbird

It's about time!  The only team he has owned is Stuttgart.  Figure that out if you can.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Trojanbird on September 27, 2016, 09:30:03 pm
It's about time!  The only team he has owned is Stuttgart.  Figure that out if you can.

Party tonight @ Sugartown

whippersnapper

BigLion10

Heard it was such a great job tom Herman was leaving Houston to come coach the rabbits

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Just stay out of prairie county looking for his replacement.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2016, 10:20:27 am
Just stay out of prairie county looking for his replacement.
Wow, now wouldn't that be something? it would be a good move tho, I hope it doesn't happen because I'd like Hazen to at least beat him once before leaving.

Sonofasonofasailor

Fanofsports

Very glad he resigned. Best thing that could happen for the kids.

The Ref

Quote from: Fanofsports on September 28, 2016, 11:22:22 am
Very glad he resigned. Best thing that could happen for the kids.
So what is the reason for his resignation?  Why is it good for the kids?

LC sports

Here's my story on the situation. Bost is a good man. Social media got out of hand.

http://www.lonokecosports.us/2016/09/bost-resigns-as-jackrabbits-football.html

LC sports

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 28, 2016, 11:01:48 am
Wow, now wouldn't that be something? it would be a good move tho, I hope it doesn't happen because I'd like Hazen to at least beat him once before leaving.

He's the odd-on favorite right now.

Fanofsports

Quote from: The Ref on September 28, 2016, 11:30:24 am
So what is the reason for his resignation?  Why is it good for the kids?
The program had been on the downturn for the past several years. His coaching was very predictable. There has been a negative vibe for quite some time. Kids do not thrive in that kind of environment. So therefore, the change should help the kids. According to the article by Mark Buffalo, even the superintendent said the coach wanted the negative atmosphere to stop so he resigned. Who really knows the real reason? Only the coach, the school board members and the superintendent and that is how it should be.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: LC sports on September 28, 2016, 07:55:15 pm
He's the odd-on favorite right now.

They need them a spread offensive coach.

Big Country

In my humble opinion they need a coach that will get the kids out of the hall and back into sports and  work with the other coaches to share the athletes to many kids are only playing one sport ..........just my opinion  ;D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Country on September 29, 2016, 10:02:45 am
In my humble opinion they need a coach that will get the kids out of the hall and back into sports and  work with the other coaches to share the athletes to many kids are only playing one sport ..........just my opinion  ;D
That is not just a problem in Lonoke.

razorhogs

I think that The OC from NLR would be someone to consider. Can't think of his name at this time it they have always had big time offenses.

Beaver Fever

First post... nice self promotion coach

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Beaver Fever on September 29, 2016, 10:25:41 pm
First post... nice self promotion coach

Yeah I don't think I'd want a coach who couldn't think of his own name.

razorhogs

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 30, 2016, 06:10:08 am
Yeah I don't think I'd want a coach who couldn't think of his own name.
Unfortunately coaches are usually coaching whenever I posted this so how would I be him? I was just throwing a name out there that I thought could get the juices flowing again in that program. He has done a lot at NLR in helping with participation from their students and with their student athletes success.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: razorhogs on September 30, 2016, 09:26:57 am
Unfortunately coaches are usually coaching whenever I posted this so how would I be him? I was just throwing a name out there that I thought could get the juices flowing again in that program. He has done a lot at NLR in helping with participation from their students and with their student athletes success.

You're right, nobody ever posts on here from work.  ::)

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 30, 2016, 09:29:56 am

True, I am at work right now.... Otherwise I would post as well....

razorhogs

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 30, 2016, 09:29:56 am
From work yes as I am right now. But, I really doubt that a coach would be posting on here while at practice. That's just me though. :D

Jack1990

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on September 30, 2016, 09:32:54 am
True, I am at work right now.... Otherwise I would post as well....
Sure am glad I never post from work!  Guess I should be paying attention to this meeting!  ;)

daTruuuuf

Quote from: razorhogs on September 30, 2016, 09:26:57 am

Sure you can, scrapman/panther07 does it all the time!

Redskin2015

What's going on with lonoke they used to have a lot of talented athletes

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas