• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-1 week 5 thread

Started by prHOG13, September 25, 2016, 07:21:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

Shiloh, Prairie Grove, and Pea Ridge are all 4-0 (1-0) heading into week 5.

-Prairie Grove @ Gravette could be interesting, but I think PG wins by 14.
-Pea Ridge hosts Lincoln, which should give them another week to recover from the Farmington game where they lost a few starters to some minor injuries. Pea Ridge by 35
-Shiloh @ Huntsville should be another easy win for the Saints. Shiloh by 35
-Gentry @ Berryville should be a fairly close game, but I think Faulkenberry has a big game and Gentry wins by 12.

One more week until the showdown between Shiloh/Prairie Grove, Robinson/Nashville, Ashdown/Malvern

$aintMaximu$

Berryville looked much better than the last few years... I think they will win some games and play some teams closer than normal...

Tiger4Life2015

Prairie Grove over Gravette by 24- PG is still a dominating force and will pound the ball on Gravette for a fairly easy victory, but will Gravette be able keep it close is the question?

Pea Ridge over Lincoln by 28- The Ridge struggled to run the ball between the tackles against Gentry and if it wasn't for their speed on the edge and 1 fast WR, they would be in trouble in my opinion. Can't wait to see how they shake out against PG and Shiloh this year.

Shiloh over Huntsville by 35+- Shiloh is just too athletic and fast for them to hang.

Berryville over Gentry by 14- Berryville is off to a better start and from what I've heard is very much improved from the last few years. Gentry's new offense doesn't fit Faulkenberry in my opinion like it did the last couple of years or the outcome might be different.

This week will show a lot in regards to playoff contenders mainly between Gentry and Berryville, plus we will see how good Gravette truly is and whether or not the blowout of Lincoln is about how good they are or how bad Lincoln really is this year. I would say as the season continues unfolding the top 2 teams will be PG and Shiloh with Pea Ridge bringing up the 3rd spot.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Tiger4Life2015 on September 26, 2016, 01:04:51 pm
Prairie Grove over Gravette by 24- PG is still a dominating force and will pound the ball on Gravette for a fairly easy victory, but will Gravette be able keep it close is the question?

Pea Ridge over Lincoln by 28- The Ridge struggled to run the ball between the tackles against Gentry and if it wasn't for their speed on the edge and 1 fast WR, they would be in trouble in my opinion. Can't wait to see how they shake out against PG and Shiloh this year.

Shiloh over Huntsville by 35+- Shiloh is just too athletic and fast for them to hang.

Berryville over Gentry by 14- Berryville is off to a better start and from what I've heard is very much improved from the last few years. Gentry's new offense doesn't fit Faulkenberry in my opinion like it did the last couple of years or the outcome might be different.

This week will show a lot in regards to playoff contenders mainly between Gentry and Berryville, plus we will see how good Gravette truly is and whether or not the blowout of Lincoln is about how good they are or how bad Lincoln really is this year. I would say as the season continues unfolding the top 2 teams will be PG and Shiloh with Pea Ridge bringing up the 3rd spot.

In my poll I have PG on top in the 1-4a and I think PR and Shiloh will be a similar game to last year....

MynameisJeff

$aintMaximu$

After watching the PG/Hunstville game I think Huntsville will struggle to win anymore games.  The PG/Shiloh/PR match ups will all be good...  Very interested this week to see how PG does against Gravette.  I expect them to win but by how much will be pretty telling...

Coach Steve

PG by 4
Ridge by 8
Huntsy by 2
Berry by 20

Youknowwhothisis

Quote from: Coach Steve on September 28, 2016, 07:54:18 am
PG by 4
Ridge by 8
Huntsy by 2
Berry by 20
Just wondering, are your posts just to get a rise out of people or are you serious?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on September 28, 2016, 08:21:07 am
Just wondering, are your posts just to get a rise out of people or are you serious?

Hey man he's a coach....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas