• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas @ Harrisburg

Started by bigchief72455, September 25, 2016, 09:47:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigchief72455

Just going to say it. This will be a one sided affair.

Pokey03

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 25, 2016, 09:47:20 am
Just going to say it. This will be a one sided affair.
This game will be over before halftime.

Lumberjackfan1978

elvis26

;D it will be a no doubter lol!!!!!!!!!!

bigchief72455

Well hold the phone. Apparently on the radio this morning some folks at Harrisburg had said they know all of the Skins plays and will shut down the pass and hold our rb under 100 yards. Guess we better forfeit and stay home.

Youknowwhothisis

Harrisburg's all-knowing defense will make this a defensive game
Harrisburg-2
Pocahontas-0

bigchief72455

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on September 30, 2016, 01:42:46 pm
Harrisburg's all-knowing defense will make this a defensive game
Harrisburg-2
Pocahontas-0
Bunch of clairvoyants.

Hornet guy

A defense that has giving up over 200 points in 4 games .

Hornet guy

Are coaching staff is a joke . Pokey will have there way with us tonight . I am saying a score of 50-0 at halftime .They should score as many as they want . Hoping they do not call the dogs off so maybe are admin will see that a change needs to be made .

Pokey03

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 30, 2016, 01:37:42 pm
Well hold the phone. Apparently on the radio this morning some folks at Harrisburg had said they know all of the Skins plays and will shut down the pass and hold our rb under 100 yards. Guess we better forfeit and stay home.
Maybe the bus driver should make a U-turn, and avoid any heartaches for the Skins.

Redskin2015

Sounds like this may be a contest now  :o just hope that Harrisburg team doesn't come out the gates and blow us out at this point (sarcasm)

bigchief72455

They think Cave City was a bad night. Better get your crying towels out.

Redskin2015

I hope we pour it on em' like the scrapers pour it out on teams 70-0 sounds like a good enough spread

Hornet guy

September 30, 2016, 03:37:44 pm #13 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:39:57 pm by Hornet guy
It is to the point in Harrisburg we know we are going to get beat just do not know by how much . But we still go to support the boys in orange and black . It is not there fault we have a idiot for a coach that does not know how to make adjustments to the game .

Redskin2015

Redskin2015

I feel that way towards our head coach at this point don't get me wrong he has great knowledge and knows how to win but he is quite honestly a terrible person he's hard on the players and treats the rest of the coaching staff poorly

Hornet guy

September 30, 2016, 03:48:23 pm #16 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:51:00 pm by Hornet guy
Was are rotc guy last year Charles Benintende. The coach here has no knowledge and it is like watching daddy ball in little league. We will trade coaches with you .

bigchief72455

End of 1st  Qtr
Pocahontas 34 Harrisburg 6
Sort huge TD run to start 2nd
Pocahontas 41 Harrisburg 6

bigchief72455

Pocahontas 56 Harrisburg 6
Halftime

Pokey03

Harrisburg has fell hard even from last year. I feel bad for these kids, hard to have any enthusiasm after the first half.

bigchief72455

Redskin2015

That Harrisburg defense was ferrrrrroucious

Hornet guy

Told y'all how bad it was in Harrisburg . We are giving up over 50 points a game . This will be the first time Harrisburg has went 0-10 since we restarted the program in 97 . I just feel bad for the boys they do not deserve this . Thinking it is time for a change in the burg . We are the laughing stock of the 4A this year .

bigchief72455

It looked as though the Hornets had no discipline and lacked control. They play emotional football which can at times be a great thing but when you get down like that hour emotions sometimes get the best of you. I understand that it was their Homecoming and they wanted to do well. But understand also that Pocahontas is very disciplined and does not cave under pressure often. They got called out early today a and came to prove a point. If you are going to talk the talk be prepared to prove it later. Harrisburg got down and frustrated and that was the ball game.

Lumberjackfan1978

bigchief72455

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on October 01, 2016, 12:20:49 am
Pokey rolled tonight
Harrisburg is down bad but I do think we have found the right offensive set up.

Hornet guy

No it was not homecoming that is next week with Highland .

Pokey03

Quote from: Hornet guy on October 01, 2016, 02:24:14 am
No it was not homecoming that is next week with Highland .
Outcome won't be much different against Highland.

Hornet guy

bigchief72455

You guys did hold Sorg to under 100 yards though.

Hornet guy

Not hard to do when he hardly played except

bigchief72455

Quote from: Hornet guy on October 01, 2016, 12:41:14 pm
Not hard to do when he hardly played except
Why send a guy in there and risk injury. It was clear they were keying on him every time.

Hornet guy

I have no idea bout keying on him . I would not have played him after the first quarter .

bigchief72455

Hope the Hornets figure out the problem and turn things around. They were a tough team to play a few years ago.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas