• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 5 Joe T. Robinson @ Arkadelphia

Started by RyanLR, September 24, 2016, 02:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

The Badgers put 40 points up on the Scrappers. This could be a really good game down there. Robinson is still rolling after putting up 47 points and only running 27 offensive snaps against Fountain Lake. Maybe game of the week in the 7-4A?

Oldbadger

In scrapperland defense really means a fence, with holes all in it!lol

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: Oldbadger on September 24, 2016, 05:00:41 pm
In scrapperland defense really means a fence, with holes all in it!lol
I guess the feeling is coming back in your rear end a bit by now. lol

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: RyanLR on September 24, 2016, 02:49:34 pm
The Badgers put 40 points up on the Scrappers. This could be a really good game down there. Robinson is still rolling after putting up 47 points and only running 27 offensive snaps against Fountain Lake. Maybe game of the week in the 7-4A?
Should be the game of the week, I am going with Arky this week
42-35.

Overdahill

backwoods

richboy

Nashville picked on arkys freshman secondary if coach E doesn't find a solution Robinson will roll pass arkadelphia. I believe he will tho. Arky by 10 😎

MasterChef

I hope Robinson wins Friday against Arkadelphia because I plan on driving down to Nashville to watch Joe T vs Nashville. Would be a lot more fun if they were both undefeated. Can't see any reason Nashville would struggle with Fountain Lake. Heard Robinson turned the clock early in the third quarter. I expect Nashville will do the same if not sooner. I will pick Joe T over Arkadelphia by 14. Fingers crossed.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Lumberjackfan1978

RyanLR

This game scares me a lot, it's the week before Nashville, and Arky is scoring 40 points per game. Trap game 100%. The Senators need their A game this Friday night.

GotInfo?

Should be a good game.  I really think it comes down to turnovers and kicking game in this one.  Who makes a mistake in special teams will swing this one.

mharris31696

I'll pick Robinson by 3 touchdowns. Badger secondary is gonna have to bring their A game. I hope for a competitive game.

DQLeopard83

I've heard Logan Lucas may be out this game and a few more.  Partially torn ACL:(

Youknowwhothisis

Redskin2015

Close well fought game but imma take the home team in a shoot out

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on September 30, 2016, 06:50:08 am
Robinson 20

Arkadelphia score??  You haven't really committed yourself with a pick.  And yes, Iknowwhothisis

Youknowwhothisis

I was just saying robinson wins by 20, but actually can i change it to 23?
Robinson (51)
Arkadelphia (28)

scrapman

Quote from: Youknowwhothisis on September 30, 2016, 01:07:34 pm
I was just saying robinson wins by 20, but actually can i change it to 23?
Robinson (51)
Arkadelphia (28)
Even with the players out?

Youknowwhothisis

Maynard G Krebs

robinson by a score bigger than a bread basket

waltflanagansdog

September 30, 2016, 03:30:46 pm #21 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:43:51 pm by waltflanagansdog
Quote from: scrapman on September 30, 2016, 01:09:25 pm
Even with the players out?

Arkadelphia players? Heard they have 2 out.

Mr. Mercer

September 30, 2016, 03:56:00 pm #22 Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 03:58:39 pm by Mr. Mercer
Robinson team has had two different car wrecks this week. Both pretty bad, but luckily God had has hand over the boys. One last night involved four of the boys. One came away with a separated shoulder. Others with some pretty bad cuts and bruises. Will more than likely be a game time or situational call on them. With all that's gone on this week in our state and sport just thankful they're all still with us. At the end of the day the boys and their health is much more important than football.

~WPS~

Glad to hear the kids are okay. Not asking for names but are they big contributors to the team or backups?

scrapman

Quote from: waltflanagansdog on September 30, 2016, 03:30:46 pm
Arkadelphia players? Heard they have 2 out.
That's what I heard. Guess they both have kids out.

mharris31696

Someone said #2 Logan Lucas was out but he is dressed and running normal.

Frosty

Mr. Mercer

RyanLR

46-9 with the clock running down in the fourth. Looks like the showdown next week is set against Nashville.

AirWarren

Maynard G Krebs

cuckoobird

HeberFan

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 02, 2016, 02:01:22 pm
I wanna rock right now

Serious question, what's up in Stuttgart? This year's team has the talent to be good, and a quality new coach. What's not working so far?

SUGARTOWN

October 02, 2016, 04:39:33 pm #33 Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 06:19:51 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: HeberFan on October 02, 2016, 02:07:38 pm
Serious question, what's up in Stuttgart? This year's team has the talent to be good, and a quality new coach. What's not working so far?

Lost to Arkadelphia and Warren, no big surprises there, beat DeWitt and Southside as expected. The only outlier was the Heber game. Two starting linebackers injured, starting running back injured, backup RB is more than capable but he fumbled at the 5 yd line and went out with a knee injury in the 2nd half. Three first half fumbles didn't help the cause Friday night either.

The linebackers not playing are what hurt the defense bad Friday night and why Heber was able to get to the corners and make big yardage. The offensive line hasn't quite played up to the level most expected either IMO. Combine all that with several Soph starters and coaches that got there during the summer with an entirely new system and you get the inconsistent performances that we've seen so far. Keep in mind that when healthy this defense Warren's offense to 2 TDs.

Now I DO wish they would scrap the starburst kick return until they have an entire offseason to work on it. With the speed they have there's no need to try to fool anybody, just let the return men do their thing.

Luckily they have Baptist Prep this week so they should be able to pick up a win and let some players heal.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 02, 2016, 04:39:33 pm
Lost to Arkadelphia and Warren, no big surprises there, beat DeWitt and Southside as expected. The only outlier was the Heber game. Two starting linebackers injured, starting running back injured, backup RB is more than capable but he fumbled at the 5 yd line and went out with a knee injury in the 2nd half. Three first half fumbles didn't help the cause Friday night either.

The linebackers not playing are what hurt tre defense bad Friday night and why Heber was able to get to the corners and make big yardage. The offensive line hasn't quite played up to the level most expected either IMO. Combine all that with several Soph starters and coaches that got there during the summer with an entirely new system and you get the inconsistent performances that we've seen so far. Keep in mind that when healthy this defense Warren's offense to 2 TDs.

Now I DO wish they would scrap the starburst kick return until they have an entire offseason to work on it. With the speed they have there's no need to try to fool anybody, just let the return men do their thing.

Luckily they have Baptist Prep this week so they should be able to pick up a win and let some players heal.

Arkadelphia and Warren are a tough way to start the season... not always sure it helps to play that tough of a non-conference schedule.  I totally agree about the starburst kick return, all Stuttgart needs to do is return the ball and start running between the tackles.  Baptist Prep seems really weak this year, so that should be an easy Ricebird win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas