• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meeting #79: Ozark Hillbillies @ Booneville Bearcats

Started by x14113, September 24, 2016, 01:14:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

x14113

Two rather-young teams clash in Week 5 as the Diaper-Dandy Bearcats welcome the 4A-4's best scoring defense (so far) in the hopes of avoiding another 1-4 start.

Let the jaw-flapping begin!

apache_alum_90

PiratePride03

Booneville at home is a different animal.   Booneville by 7

x14113

Quote from: PiratePride03 on September 24, 2016, 07:06:12 am
Booneville at home is a different animal.

Seeing that the road team has won the last 5 games in the series, I suppose I should agree with that statement.  ;D

PiratePride03

Really?  That surprises me.   I know Booneville hardly ever loses at home.

Gray lizard

I have not seen Ozark as of yet, but Booneville can really pound with their running game.  The Ray boy is tough to tackle. Seem like I remember some injuries.  What is the situation on players that might be out?

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: PiratePride03 on September 26, 2016, 01:05:59 pm
Really?  That surprises me.   I know Booneville hardly ever loses at home.

They got us twice in 2012 when we played regular season and in the playoffs.  Then last year.  But, that's only recent.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Gray lizard on September 26, 2016, 01:16:34 pm
I have not seen Ozark as of yet, but Booneville can really pound with their running game.  The Ray boy is tough to tackle. Seem like I remember some injuries.  What is the situation on players that might be out?

Third year in a row of hardship.  But, we move on.  Status of the senior fullback/linebacker is unknown and he was in street clothes last Friday.  Our Senior QB/FS went down in the second qtr Friday with an ankle injury. 

TurfToe

Both teams seem to have a lot of young talent that has not reached full potential yet. I think this one will be a close game and the winner will be the team that can best execute their offense without making mistakes or turnovers. Home field advantage could create some problems for Ozark.

I gotta go with my heart and not my gut on this one. Ozark by 4.

OLDSCHOOL82

Game day is upon us.  Hope the crowd is packed and loud.  The weather is starting to feel like football season.  Neither team is supremely dominant as both are relying on youth.  As long as Booneville cleans up mistakes, they take this one.  If they don't, expect a tight game for 4 qtrs.

Redskin2015

Gray lizard

They still shoot a canon over there after a score?

nastynice

Oh yeah. We have a lot of shells left over from last year!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas