• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Scrappies are getting a little cocky down there in Scrapper Land. Are they that good?

Started by dookyscent, September 24, 2016, 12:00:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dookyscent

I haven't seen them play yet. Are they that good? I read where they have been scoring over 70 points the last couple of games.

beach bum

It must be the basketball team we are talking about.... I hear the average score is about 80 to 50 the last two weeks. Is it January already?

Sports Guru

Nashville has defeated 4 teams an sit at 4-0.

Nashville 61 Hope 14
Nashville 47 DeQueen 8
Nashville 91 Idabel 63
Nashville 71 Arkadelphia 40

scrapman

x14113

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: dookyscent on September 24, 2016, 12:00:53 am
I haven't seen them play yet. Are they that good? I read where they have been scoring over 70 points the last couple of games.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....well

arklasports57

The Scrappers are GOOD. We have a young team so I'm sure they will be tested still at a greater level. Posters here may seem cocky but they have always been my favorite team to hate. Lol. I always feel welcome at Scrapper stadium. Friendly rivalry.

Treason756

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 24, 2016, 12:11:34 am
Nashville has defeated 4 teams an sit at 4-0.

Nashville 61 Hope 14
Nashville 47 DeQueen 8
Nashville 91 Idabel 63
Nashville 71 Arkadelphia 40

Averaging 67.5 ppg

daTruuuuf

Callmaker

Nashville is a very good team!!!  I don't know if they can beat Robinson. That may be the GAME OF THE YEAR in Arkansas High School Football.

beach bum

Quote from: Callmaker on September 24, 2016, 09:41:55 am
Nashville is a very good team!!!  I don't know if they can beat Robinson. That may be the GAME OF THE YEAR in Arkansas High School Football.

Here we go with the Robinson talk  8)

jay nelvin

I could see Nville challenging Barton's win streak record.  They have so much talent now, and in the waiting.

~WPS~

jay nelvin

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 24, 2016, 10:29:28 am
Let's not get carried away.
Unless they schedule a PA or Greenwood type team in the near future, it's very possible.

BM22

Quote from: jay nelvin on September 24, 2016, 10:26:09 am
I could see Nville challenging Barton's win streak record.  They have so much talent now, and in the waiting.

They definately have tons of talent in the pipeline. The JR Scrappers just hit their 50th consecutive win. Streak stretches back to 2010.  Impressive!

Oldbadger

RyanLR

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: jay nelvin on September 24, 2016, 10:31:56 am
Unless they schedule a PA or Greenwood type team in the near future, it's very possible.
And we could care less about mommas boy football and lawsuits.

cuckoobird

SCRAPYARD

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas