• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pottsville/ Booneville game

Started by Gray lizard, September 23, 2016, 10:21:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

What a game. Just wanted to let Boonville know they played a heck of a game. It was a very physical game. The Ray boy is a tank. A group of hard fighting young men. Best of luck to them. I now understand why I have heard this team everything in front of them.

Sigmund Sauer

Discipline issues seem to have been addressed. The constent personal fouls were not an issue tonight. The Apache QB stepped up and looked levels above. He was the play maker tonight, even when pressured under poor offensive blocking situations. The dead T is looking to make a post season presence.

nastynice

One of the sloppiest games I've ever seen. Can anybody even begin to count all the TOs combined for both teams? For a while neither team took advantage of it. In the end Pottsville had a little more diversity in their offense to pull it out.  Congrats to them and Coach Rust. Awesome man!

What's the odds of both the JR High and Sr High game going to overtime? With the same adversities ( both B's jr & sr QB knocked out early) and both the same end result!

Gotta go for 2 on the road in OT!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas