• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monticello at Hamburg

Started by Lion QB, September 23, 2016, 09:48:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion QB

September 23, 2016, 09:48:57 pm Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:51:38 pm by Lion QB
Big game coming up. Should be a good game. I have my lions winning this one.

Sports Guru

1998billieblue

Monticello had 5 TO's last night.  3 of the 5 were deep in SC territory.  The Billie defense is pretty dang good.  Should be a close game..

Billies 21
Lions 17

LineStepper

Billie Blue

If our offense can catch up with how well our defense is playing and have no turnovers we should be victorious so with that being said Monticello 28 Hamburg 21

bulldoghistorian

I think the Billies get it done.

HBG PRIDE

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 25, 2016, 08:31:54 pm
I think the Billies get it done.
The last time they got it done, the National Guard was called in to regain control. Think the Billies had a more competitive  conference opener, so that might give them the edge.

Lumberjackfan1978

I think Hamburg might be getting it together now, so I'll go with Hamburg by two touchdowns

Lion QB

I'm still skeptical right now, we really can't go off of the Dewitt game. We have made some changes that have helped out allot. I guess we will find out Friday night if the changes were enough to play a very good Billie team. Our offense could be big time explosive if the right changes are made. Friday night will tell all..

Lion QB

Quote from: Billie Blue on September 25, 2016, 04:21:00 pm
If our offense can catch up with how well our defense is playing and have no turnovers we should be victorious so with that being said Monticello 28 Hamburg 21
Well said, we can say the same thing with our offense. It just hasn't happened yet thou still working out the kinks. Hopefully for the Lions we will be ready offensively.   

1998billieblue

Quote from: Billie Blue on September 25, 2016, 04:21:00 pm

Quote of the day.

Lion QB

Game day! Go lions!!!! Lions win by 20!

Big Fan

You're a little more confident than you were a few weeks ago. 

Lion QB

Yea I am big changes made Lions up 20-0 8 ticks left first half

Lion QB

Lion QB

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas