• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-4A Week 4

Started by SUGARTOWN, September 19, 2016, 08:33:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

There were a couple of surprises last week, Lonoke getting blasted by Newport 47-6 and Riverview's big loss to Bald Knob. But conference play starts this week so everybody's slate is wiped clean...

Baptist Prep @ HWH --- Long road trip for BP and an even longer one back. HWH gets this one.

CAC @ Riverview --- Not sure what happened to RV last week. CAC's offense will be too much for the Raiders, CAC wins comfortably.

Heber Springs @ Lonoke --- Has Lonoke already phoned in their season? Heber finally gets into the WIN column here.

Southside @ Stuttgart --- Southside put up 39 last week. The Ricebird defense that's played 7 out of the last 8 qtrs needs to play all 4 this week. Ricebirds stay undefeated vs the Southerners.

Big Country

What is going on with Lonoke ?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Big Country on September 19, 2016, 09:53:30 am
What is going on with Lonoke ?

Not sure. I know their numbers were down to start the season, but they haven't even really competed the last 2 weeks. Only scored 13 points total.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 19, 2016, 08:33:01 am
There were a couple of surprises last week, Lonoke getting blasted by Newport 47-6 and Riverview's big loss to Bald Knob. But conference play starts this week so everybody's slate is wiped clean...

Baptist Prep @ HWH --- Long road trip for BP and an even longer one back. HWH gets this one.

CAC @ Riverview --- Not sure what happened to RV last week. CAC's offense will be too much for the Raiders, CAC wins comfortably.

Heber Springs @ Lonoke --- Has Lonoke already phoned in their season? Heber finally gets into the WIN column here.

Southside @ Stuttgart --- Southside put up 39 last week. The Ricebird defense that's played 7 out of the last 8 qtrs needs to play all 4 this week. Ricebirds stay undefeated vs the Southerners.

This looks dead on. Still think Southside could improve as the season deepens. Wonder if HWH or Stuttgart is better this year?

SUGARTOWN

Never can tell about HWH, they're kind of streaky it seems. They always have some athletes. I think the Ricebirds will continue to improve as the season goes along.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 19, 2016, 06:53:38 pm
Never can tell about HWH, they're kind of streaky it seems. They always have some athletes. I think the Ricebirds will continue to improve as the season goes along.

Stuttgart can beat CAC if the Birds get that running game in gear and eat some clock

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: HeberFan on September 19, 2016, 09:06:39 pm
Stuttgart can beat CAC if the Birds get that running game in gear and eat some clock
yea I think they can Stuttgart has a good team

SUGARTOWN

Audio stream for Birds vs Southside on www.country973.com or the Country 97.3 mobile app

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas