• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 4 - Nashville vs Arkadelphia

Started by ~WPS~, September 16, 2016, 11:42:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbossman

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 23, 2016, 10:53:49 pm
thats not a bad idea.
We could hand Warren the runner-up trophy but I don't think they will be there.

~WPS~

According to AirWarren they will lose in the 1st round.

LJ06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on September 23, 2016, 10:56:43 pm

Nah give it to Robinson

sportsguy80

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on September 23, 2016, 10:56:43 pm
Ouch...can you say low blow lol.

AirWarren

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 23, 2016, 10:59:24 pm
According to AirWarren they will lose in the 1st round.

Injuries injuries injuries. And poor mental focus.

We will lose in the first round if we can't overcome it haha

sportsguy80

Yea injuries are hard to overcome unless you have established some good depth. The only team I see beating Nashville is Nashville but that likely won't happen.

AirWarren

Quote from: sportsguy80 on September 23, 2016, 11:05:56 pm
Yea injuries are hard to overcome unless you have established some good depth. The only team I see beating Nashville is Nashville but that likely won't happen.

Barring apocalyptic events, we will be back to full strength by the Monticello game.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: LJ06 on September 23, 2016, 10:59:25 pm
Nah give it to Robinson
It really don't matter who we give it to. Just keep the trash picked up at scrapper stadium east.

LJ06

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on September 23, 2016, 11:08:21 pm
It really don't matter who we give it to. Just keep the trash picked up at scrapper stadium east.

Why would I care what happens in Hope?

~WPS~

Since when is Hope east of Nashville?

LJ06

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 23, 2016, 11:12:17 pm
Since when is Hope east of Nashville?

Your right it's a bit southeast. How bout Arkadelphia then?

LJ06

~WPS~

Or it could be Warren since Nashville owns them.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 23, 2016, 11:17:18 pm
Or it could be Warren since Nashville owns them.
He knows exactly where it's at. Hey Bo knows Nashville.

~WPS~

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 23, 2016, 11:25:34 pm
Bo has nightmares about Nashville.
Night sweats! Although I got a bit nervous last year when I got to Warren, but it was due to gunfire.

mharris31696

In two weeks the conference will be decided when Robinson travels to Nashville. Although after tonight I don't see anybody beating the Scrappers.

RabidWolf

Definitely not prescott. As we won the last meeting ;) sure wish that match up could get going again.

sportsguy80

Quote from: RabidWolf on September 23, 2016, 11:32:35 pm
Definitely not prescott. As we won the last meeting ;) sure wish that match up could get going again.
I might be going out on a limb by saying this but I think Nashville may very well beat most 5A schools at this point.

RabidWolf

Not questioning their dominance. Not saying we'd beat them. I just miss playing the scrappers!

Oldbadger

I think the only way to stop the scrappers from scoring is to not let them have the ball.  I would put a 300 pound linemen as my fullback and go off tackle one way and off tackle the other.  Three yards and a cloud of dust.  The scrappers might score four times. lol

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: Oldbadger on September 17, 2016, 09:50:01 am
The Badger defense doesn't roll over and play dead like it seems the Idabel defense did.  I really bet that Nashville's best players will play defense as well as offense this week.  If not, the Badgers will hang 63 on them like Idabel did.  Looking for a good game.  Wish I could be there.
Looked pretty dead to me, nope they didn't play defense, nope didn't hang 63, not even 43. Wished you could have been there.

cuckoobird

~WPS~

TheSpecial

Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 23, 2016, 10:43:26 pm
Nashville Stats

444 rushing
211 passing
655 total

Hanson - 11/21, 211, 5 TD, 1 INT
Hopkins - 18 car, 301 yards, 4 TD
Harris - 15 car, 131 yards, TD
Pettway - 2 cat, 99 yards, 2 TD
Kight - 5 cat, 65 yards, 2 TD
Put the controller down  :o

Oldbadger

September 24, 2016, 02:22:28 pm #176 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 02:26:16 pm by Oldbadger
Never have I seen a team who only objective is to outscore the opponent , defense be d-----d.  Now I have.  Allowing 31.5 points per game usually means a losing season.  Having 103 points scored on you the last two games meant losing the last two games. That was the good ole days.  What is the world coming too?  lol 

scrapman

Quote from: Oldbadger on September 24, 2016, 02:22:28 pm
Never have I seen a team who only objective is to outscore the opponent , defense be d-----d.  Now I have.  Allowing 31.5 points per game usually means a losing season.  Having 103 points scored on you the last two games meant losing the last two games. That was the good ole days.  What is the world coming too?  lol
It's called winning football

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas