• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs crossett. Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, September 16, 2016, 10:00:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Quote from: Romeo on September 20, 2016, 03:27:28 pm
If this game is remotely close to 14 I'll drive 8 hours to next week's game.
Make that drive lol. 17 points

LJ06

Jack1990

We'll save you a seat in the press box Romeo! Lol

Romeo

AirWarren

green-eagle

Crossett had more than their share of opportunities in this game...at time, Warren did have any answers, but changes were made in the 3qt which Crossett could not adjust to......thus again a Warren Win.

now, others teams within 4A-8 gained some hope from Crossett's play again Warren....now, Warren has some key players hurt and Warren has made the correct adjustment......you must play the entire game....we did not....Hat's off to Warren!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I think the field goal right before halftime took a lot of wind out of the Eagles. Warren's D came out and stopped Crossett a couple of times and you could see doubt gradually set in. Crossett played harder the Warren the first half, Warren played harder the 2nd. Luckily, roles weren't reversed. I had a feeling the Eagles were a lot better than their 3 previous games revealed.

Sports Guru

Quote from: green-eagle on September 26, 2016, 08:40:30 am
Crossett had more than their share of opportunities in this game...at time, Warren did have any answers, but changes were made in the 3qt which Crossett could not adjust to......thus again a Warren Win.

now, others teams within 4A-8 gained some hope from Crossett's play again Warren....now, Warren has some key players hurt and Warren has made the correct adjustment......you must play the entire game....we did not....Hat's off to Warren!
What do you think about out Dumas matchup?

green-eagle

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 26, 2016, 03:15:18 pm
What do you think about out Dumas matchup?

this is note a quite make it or break it game....Dumas is very impressive this year and playing FAR BETTER BALL than we are....if we lose we down 0-2 in conference with a uphill struggle to make the playoff but there's still hope....we need at least three conference wins so we must win at least 3 out of the last 5 games ...so out of the last five games against Monty, Dewitt, hamburg, dollarway and Star City.......I see two wins and that's not a certain (Dewitt and Dollarway) and it would help if Warren or Dumas go undefeated in conference... if both teams lose a game, it well come down to wins and points and we are struggling so we might be left out....Dollarway is not playing well at this time and that can change.....Monty, Hamburg and Star City games will be stuff.....

...... let see how we handle Dumas...at Dumas..hopefully some offensive problem are corrected and we can get some points on the board.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas