• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs crossett. Let's get it started.

Started by AirWarren, September 16, 2016, 10:00:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

WPWells

Sports Guru

LJ06

Crossett a little to nothing
Warren names their score

Romeo

Hopefully we can be able to field a team by the end of conference play. At this rate of injuries, were going to start looking like Hermitage's depth chart.

Eaglemaniac

September 16, 2016, 10:19:33 pm #7 Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:21:20 pm by Eaglemaniac
Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 16, 2016, 10:18:19 pm
Warren 43-7

We won't score. Honestly dude have you watched us play at all?

JACK D BACK 39

If they dont slip up or injuries get them the Lumberjacks will go undefeated in conf. play

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 16, 2016, 10:19:33 pm
We won't score. Honestly dude have you watched us play at all?
We may but Im not to sure we win a single game

Lumberjackfan1978

Jacks should go undefeated in conference ,go jacks!

LJ06

September 17, 2016, 12:25:00 am #11 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:26:38 am by LJ06
Warren is going for its 100th conference win under Hembree against Crossett. Also shooting for its 13th conference championship and the 5th consecutive this season.

EagleForLife12

Injuries or not, this game will be a blowout...Hopefully Bo pulls yalls starters early to avoid any more injuries because trust me he wont need them this week.

LJ06

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on September 17, 2016, 12:28:56 am
Injuries or not, this game will be a blowout...Hopefully Bo pulls yalls starters early to avoid any more injuries because trust me he wont need them this week.

We just beat Chapel with a slew of injuries. Can't wait to see how good we can be when we finally get healthy, if we do. Have a chance to by October hopefully. It will probably be quite ugly Friday since our defense has improved tremendously. Our special teams gifted Chapel 3 TDs tonight.

Romeo

Quote from: LJ06 on September 17, 2016, 12:25:00 am
Warren is going for its 100th conference win under Hembree against Crossett. Also shooting for its 13th conference championship and the 5th consecutive this season.

Hard to believe prior to Hembree becoming the head coach our last conference title was in 1963.

Lumberjackfan1978

AirWarren

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I really don't think Crossett can be as bad as what's being said about them. They've played  Warren tough the last 3yrs and I don't see that changing this year. We will be slowed by injuries and no depth so the game will be tight. I'm saying Jacks by 14.

AirWarren

We should hobble to mid October. After that, Warren should be as healthy as ever.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 20, 2016, 09:36:04 am
I really don't think Crossett can be as bad as what's being said about them. They've played  Warren tough the last 3yrs and I don't see that changing this year. We will be slowed by injuries and no depth so the game will be tight. I'm saying Jacks by 14.
]

Hope you are right about it being closers. This Crossett team has potential but they have yet to come together as a team.

minerjack

Traditionally, Warren has trouble with run heavy teams.

minerjack

If Crossett doesn't do what they should be trying to do, Warren won't have a problem with them.  If that makes sense.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 20, 2016, 09:36:04 am
you are wrong.

Romeo

If this game is remotely close to 14 I'll drive 8 hours to next week's game.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on September 20, 2016, 03:27:28 pm
If this game is remotely close to 14 I'll drive 8 hours to next week's game.

Man I would love to see that haha

Eaglemaniac

hootingowl

Crossett defense not bad. But offense is horrific. Warren 48 crossett 0

green-eagle

We are going to hold Warren to 28................

in the first quarter and maybe 21 in the second quarter......warm up thoses juniors

LJ06

Quote from: green-eagle on September 21, 2016, 10:14:16 am
We are going to hold Warren to 28................

in the first quarter and maybe 21 in the second quarter......warm up thoses juniors

Warren has lots of injuries and Crossett usually plays us tough so I highly doubt it'll be that bad.

cuckoobird

Quote from: LJ06 on September 21, 2016, 10:49:06 am
Warren has lots of injuries and Crossett usually plays us tough so I highly doubt it'll be that bad.
no, crossett is that bad...

LJ06

Lumberjackfan1978

Well if there that bad maybe we can get by with all our injuries and play a lot of subs maybe we will soon be healthy in two or three weeks

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: LJ06 on September 21, 2016, 12:46:38 pm
Yikes
[/quote
Quote from: LJ06 on September 21, 2016, 12:46:38 pm
Yikes

Offense is really struggling. Defense is not bad but stays on the field way to long. Tooany 3 and outs for the offense. The offense is designed for ball control but it has turned into a punt fest.

Lion QB

Warren scores 50 plus in this one, if they want to. 

green-eagle

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 21, 2016, 01:26:59 pm
Offense is really struggling. Defense is not bad but stays on the field way to long. Tooany 3 and outs for the offense. The offense is designed for ball control but it has turned into a punt fest.
agree...if it wasn't for our punter than last Friday scores would have been worst....our offense needs to get things rolling...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: green-eagle on September 21, 2016, 03:51:32 pm
agree...if it wasn't for our punter than last Friday scores would have been worst....our offense needs to get things rolling...

He made a few unreal plays.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 22, 2016, 01:42:43 am
Like back in 2010

2010 was a much better team than this one. They just didn't have a coach.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Sounds like the pressure is starting to mount with this offense, is the spread starting to become a topic of conversation again since it seems like the offense y'all are running isn't moving the football?

cuckoobird

I thought the current coach was going to be the savior

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 22, 2016, 04:30:22 pm
I thought the current coach was going to be the savior

Coach is fine. We lost all but 4 starters on offense. We don't have a qb that can throw so we are very one dimensional.

AirWarren

LJ06

Warren gets that 100th conference win under Bo tonight.

Warren 48
Crossett 6

Lumberjackfan1978

Superjack45

EagleForLife12

No this isn't a joke...Warren and Crossett are tied at 14 with 1 minute left in the 1st

Sports Guru

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on September 23, 2016, 07:26:29 pm
No this isn't a joke...Warren and Crossett are tied at 14 with 1 minute left in the 1st
Keep it up EAGLES

LJ06

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on September 23, 2016, 07:26:29 pm

Trying to tell you guys not to get too down on your Eagles. Warren is banged up and Crossett is playing good football. Not gonna be an easy game for the Jacks.

Sports Guru

Quote from: LJ06 on September 23, 2016, 07:30:18 pm
Trying to tell you guys not to get too down on your Eagles. Warren is banged up and Crossett is playing good football. Not gonna be an easy game for the Jacks.
I see some improvement

AirWarren

Warren is playing like cutter morning star.....also....the amount of healthy people on this team is probably the roster size of cutter morning star.

No excuse. Just pick it warren.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas