• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice and prayers needed

Started by curiouscat, July 22, 2006, 12:10:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouscat

I am in need of an attorney who will work pro bono or on a sliding scale fee.  It concerns Family Law and child custody.  I tried going to dhs to gain custody of my grandchildren and instead of investigating the neglectful mother who abandoned her children, I somehow became the one investigated.  DHS allowed the mother to just take her children to another state (lessening her caseload)  There are alot of issues.  Somehow she led the caseworker to believe that I was just caring for the kids while my son is away with the army.  I have witnesses.  She would not listen to anything I had to say.  Now I know why people choose not to get involved.  I feel like the scum of the earth and I was the one who did right by these babies!  If anyone knows of an attorney who can help, without requiring thousands of dollars up front, please let me know.  You can PM me.  Our family needs your prayers.  the youngest baby just turned a year old and she had been in our home since birth.  DHS gave her to a total stranger.  We miss her so much.  I am sure that she and her three siblings are very confused and feeling as if we have just forgotten them.  Please pray for their safety and mental well being.  This mother is unstable.  I do not understand why giving birth gives you the right to endanger and mistreat your child.  They need someone to listen to the cries of a grandmother.  Please, if you can give advice or help, I need it now.  It should not take something horrible for authorities to listen.  Mothers like this drown their children and then they say if only we had listened sooner.  I feel this strongly that they are at risk.  Someone needs to listen and do something.  Please pray! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas