• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD's UCA Bears Dynasty (Year 1)

Started by RD™, August 09, 2009, 04:19:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

Replacing Middle Tennessee State in the Sun Belt Conference

2009-2010 UCA Bears

Overall B-
Offense B-
Defense B-
Special Teams B-

Recruiting Immediate Needs:
MLB - 2
C - 1
FB - 1
HB - 1
Qb - 1
DT - 1

2009 Schedule
Week 1 at Clemson
Week 2 Vs Memphis
Week 3 at Maryland
Week 4 at North Texas
OPEN
Week 6 Vs Troy
Week 7 Vs Mississippi State
Week 8 Vs Western Kentucky
Week 9 at Florida Atlantic
Week 10 Vs Florida International
Week 11 La Vs La Monroe (RIVALRY GAME)
Week 12 Vs Arkansas State (should become Rivalry)
Week 13 at La Monroe
Week 14 OPEN

AF&B

Hows the unis looking? I'd like to see a Tech dynasty, I might make one laster on.

AB™

I really need to stop being lazy and get live so I can create a team and do this. 

AF&B

Do you have problems in the pocket playing top non-conf teams? I get about a 1 second window or I'm screwed with my Tech and UCA dynastys. I find my self giving the back about 25-30 carries per game and throwing mostly screens or quick slants.

AB™

Quote from: AF&B on August 11, 2009, 06:07:32 pm
Do you have problems in the pocket playing top non-conf teams? I get about a 1 second window or I'm screwed with my Tech and UCA dynastys. I find my self giving the back about 25-30 carries per game and throwing mostly screens or quick slants.

I do.  I don't know about RD, but when I'm playing with Rice against a BCS caliber team, I can forget about staying in the pocket for 3-5 seconds and allowing something to progress down field.  I have to make sure I have a TE or my HB and/or FB running a hot route towards the sideline.  I'm like you, I have to give my running back 25-35 carries a game, which results in 100-125 yards on a good day.  That's only against BCS conference teams though.  I tore up C-USA.

RD™

You need to make your line Block Aggressive every play if your playing with nobodies, like we have AB.

RD™

Oh and I haven't had time to play a game yet.

AF&B

Quote from: AB™ on August 11, 2009, 08:55:02 pm
Quote from: AF&B on August 11, 2009, 06:07:32 pm

I do.  I don't know about RD, but when I'm playing with Rice against a BCS caliber team, I can forget about staying in the pocket for 3-5 seconds and allowing something to progress down field.  I have to make sure I have a TE or my HB and/or FB running a hot route towards the sideline.  I'm like you, I have to give my running back 25-35 carries a game, which results in 100-125 yards on a good day.  That's only against BCS conference teams though.  I tore up C-USA.
Yeah I'm just getting into conference play. So far I've been through, #1 Florida, Nebraska, #10 Alabama, Mid-Tenn State and Arkansas. Got my UCA dynasty up to #6 already. They must have made it easier to get into the top 25 now, after I beat Florida in my first game I jumped from unranked to 19. Last year I'd have to line up #1-3 to get in with Arkansas State.

RD™

***SCRATCH THIS DYNASTY***

Somehow the file got deleted

The Reality is back...

Did you make this on 2010? Where is the create-a-team feature?

AB™

You do it through team builder online.

The Reality is back...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas