• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Run Challenge: Washington Huskies Jake Locker Throwdown

Started by RD™, December 23, 2009, 11:14:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

December 23, 2009, 11:14:37 am Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:03:59 pm by Rebel Dog™
Same Rules Apply:

All American, 6:00 Quarters, Simulated Defense.

This time no switcharoo on conference assignments, going to stay within Pac-10.

jbell96

RD™

rsvl_hogfan4

December 25, 2009, 10:39:14 pm #3 Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 10:40:45 pm by rsvl_hogfan4
I am tempted to do the opposite of this. I may start a season and play as GT and do a no pass challenge. I think it would be a lot more difficult, and more fun, too. I love running the triple option, and I think I could probably still do pretty good throwing the ball every down since I have about 4 or 5 plays out of shotgun that are open almost every time. The only catch in your rules is the simulating defense. That will cause a lot of people to lose a lot of games.

First I am going to play the computer on Heisman throwing it every down to see how I do.

rsvl_hogfan4

I just played a game on Heisman with BYU vs UGA. Hall was 56/79 for 732 yards and 7 TD/2 Interceptions.

I lost 56-59, though. My defense ran an interception back for a TD, but didn't do much other than that. I would have won by 30+ if I played defense instead of simulating. I am sure that is the same problem you have had in your dynasty, too. I probably would have thrown for 900 and won by at least 20 if I played on All-American instead.

RD™

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas