• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kingston vs Wonderview

Started by Hurricane, November 01, 2014, 09:57:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane

Kingston and Wonderview will play today in Harrison at NAC starting at 3 PM. Sr. Boys will play first followed by the Sr. Girls.

HorseFeathers

anyother game going on there today?

HorseFeathers

Oh yeah...also know where I'll be at come 3 p.m today :D :D

J.D.

Quote from: HF on November 01, 2014, 10:43:54 am
Oh yeah...also know where I'll be at come 3 p.m today :D :D

Totally jelly

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Hurricane on November 01, 2014, 09:57:59 am
Kingston and Wonderview will play today in Harrison at NAC starting at 3 PM. Sr. Boys will play first followed by the Sr. Girls.

keep us updated

HorseFeathers

You could have told us a nac game was being played first

HorseFeathers

Senior boys after 1.... Wonderview 15 kingston 5..kingston has airballed 3 3's

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: HF on November 01, 2014, 03:54:19 pm
Senior boys after 1.... Wonderview 15 kingston 5..kingston has airballed 3 3's

Thx for updates HF

HorseFeathers

Wonderview38 kingston 16 at the half....view looked awful in 1st qtr..they looked much better in 2nd qtr

Hurricane

Wonderview boys up 38-16 at half.

HorseFeathers

kingston needs to shoot about 1/2 as many 3's as they have attempted tonight.....1 kid has 3 airballs this qtr alone...WV 52 kingston 26 end 3

Hurricane

Final boys: Wonderview 59 Kingston 34.

HorseFeathers

view's starters didn play much in 3rd and only long enough in 4th to get the clock running.....

HorseFeathers

kingston girls are pretty good.....kingston 21 wv 13 after 1...Z has 7

Hurricane

Kingston girls up 21-13 on WV after 1st qtr.

HorseFeathers

wonderview 29 kingston 29 at half....

Mufasa012

Kingston 38 WV 44 end of three

lanecamper54

Just heard scores of another 1-A game played this afternoon. Jasper played Cossatot River.  Jasper girls won by 10 or so, and Jasper boys won by about 15.

Mufasa012

Silky Johnson

Wow good win for Kingston girls. They've been good but would lose to WV usually. Seems like this year is a year they don't get talked about as much but they get the W in OT.
Jasper boys will more than likely win Region 1. It's still very early but hats off to region 1 because they usually have decent teams and last year was no different but overall I've seen years where they are the weakest. Another class 1A victory over 3A.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 01, 2014, 08:41:43 pm
Wow good win for Kingston girls. They've been good but would lose to WV usually. Seems like this year is a year they don't get talked about as much but they get the W in OT.
Jasper boys will more than likely win Region 1. It's still very early but hats off to region 1 because they usually have decent teams and last year was no different but overall I've seen years where they are the weakest. Another class 1A victory over 3A.

Kingston beat valley springs early last year....they might be a team that peaks to early.

Anyway girls game was legendary lol.....View was up 3 when #17 for Kingston popped open in the right spot at the right time for the desperation kick out by their post, her shot hit nothing but net to tie the game with 7 seconds to go. Kingston did enough to win this one. Man defense with a bit of full court press worked fairly well early against wonderview..Kingston has 2 that can shoot..but leave 17 open at your own risk she hit 5 three's tonight.. Their post is solid as long as she isn't rattled or had Z guarding her.

Wonderview was good tonight as usual. You could tell they hadn't played anyone as good as Kingston after the first. But they switched gears and won last 3 quarters. 23 for them had a pretty good night hitting t least 4 threes in the second half.

Moonshiner

Kingston has most of their pieces back from last year. They have been, for some reason, overlooked.  Which means no pressure for them.

Googlymoogly

The Kingston and Wonderview girls had a great game Saturday afternoon at NorthArk, good early season matchup of two clubs that should be at the state tournament. Wonderview will be making the trek north again next Friday night, visiting Valley Springs. Should be TWO good senior high games that night.

www.boonecosports.com

smalltowngirl

Did Zimmerman get hurt in this game?

J.D.

Unfortunately a lot of people hyped up ICC too much instead of realizing how many better teams there are this year.  Kingston, along with Mulberry and Kirby, haven't been talked about as much this year.  All three squads returned most players from last year. 

HorseFeathers

Zimmerman didnt get hurt...but she did have to come out of the gamefor some blood on her leg. Wouldnt say it affected her in the game though..

Baller4life23

Scranton girls are also returning all but 1 starter. With a new coach. I think they are gonna do a lot better than most think.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Baller4life23 on November 02, 2014, 06:15:14 pm
Scranton girls are also returning all but 1 starter. With a new coach. I think they are gonna do a lot better than most think.

Didn't they lose to jasper the other night?

Moonshiner

Jasper returns all but 1 and had some good freshman move up. 

Baller4life23

No they did not lose to jasper. They beat them 61-58.

HorseFeathers

maybe it was the boys that lost to jaer then?

Baller4life23

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas