• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5--Boys and Girls

Started by HorseFeathers, October 13, 2014, 09:44:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chickasaw fan

Sounds like to me Bay and Hughes may have a few good matchups, since hughes is in there conference now.

Silky Johnson

I respect Hughes and i think it will be a good game but they were playing Mammoth Spring last night.

Silky Johnson

Not so sure about Nemo. Didn't beat Viola that soundly and Tuckerman beat them.

Clutch03

Quote from: Silky Johnson on October 24, 2014, 07:01:19 pm
Not so sure about Nemo. Didn't beat Viola that soundly and Tuckerman beat them.

I agree, got Nemo at #5 but I'd like to scratch that...

MomaLion

Hughes is no joke...they've always been a tough game for Clarendon.

clockkiller

This is my top 5 Girls .
1. Nemo
2.Kingston
3.Emerson
4.Kirby
5.Bradley
                    Wonderveiw Has dropped 2 to 1A teams an will drop at least 2 more. they are average with Zimmerman an below with out her.
                     They have some shooters but are streaky one night may hit 4/5 threes next may shoot 6/7 misses. I think nemo beats them everytime they play . one point or ten a win is a win.

clockkiller

1.Nemo
2.Kirby
3 Kingston
4.ICC
5.Bradley
    Wonderview dropped 2 1A games one at home to Scranton. Zimmerman didn't play.So! that's why its team ball the best teams make it the top five not the  best player.  :'( :'( :'(

Bigbird2012

Quote from: clockkiller on November 10, 2014, 08:52:15 am
This is my top 5 Girls .
1. Nemo
2.Kingston
3.Emerson
4.Kirby
5.Bradley
                    Wonderveiw Has dropped 2 to 1A teams an will drop at least 2 more. they are average with Zimmerman an below with out her.

They have some shooters but are streaky one night may hit 4/5 threes next may shoot 6/7

misses. I think nemo beats them everytime they play . one point or ten a win is a win.

Is this a joke? you have Emerson's girls in the top 5????  ???

Basketballfan13

Quote from: Bigbird2012 on November 10, 2014, 11:31:17 am
Quote from: clockkiller on November 10, 2014, 08:52:15 am
This is my top 5 Girls .
1. Nemo
2.Kingston
3.Emerson
4.Kirby
5.Bradley

They have some shooters but are streaky one night may hit 4/5 threes next may shoot 6/7

misses. I think nemo beats them everytime they play . one point or ten a win is a win.

Is this a joke? you have Emerson's girls in the top 5????  ???
Did Bradley Girls get much better over the summer too?

clockkiller

ITs no joke . I didnt laugh at your pics HaHa . im sure I have the top three right. HaHa.

PuddlePirate12

I'm from Emerson and our girls aren't top 3 in our district.. Definitely not state! They're really young though

PuddlePirate12

I take that back.. Our girls probably are 3rd in district.. But nowhere near the top in state.. Anyways..

Boys
1. Wonderview
2. Bay
3. Emerson
4. Jasper- I was told they were good
5. Alpena- beat what I consider a good Scranton team on probably the best night they'll have with Roby scoring 52

gamechanger11

Sounds like Bradford girls may deserve consideration to be on list. They are 7-1 with their lose to ICC in a really close game. They have a big that can step out and shoot the 3. Their point guard can go and a couple of shooters.

sideliner

Nemo and Kirby girls are both young. Kirby has lots of depth but lots of inexperience. I'd put both of those in the top 5 along with Kingston. Not sure past that. Sparkman isn't bad but not top 5 material.

Quote from: J.D. on October 14, 2014, 12:39:06 am
I don't rank teams but Nemo an Wonderview should be at the top of every list for girls.  Followed by Kirby, Kingston and Mulberry.  I do not know enough about ICC to see where they stand among this group.  After their game with Nemo, I will know more. 

This is already going to be a terrific year for 1A girls basketball. If ICC is as good as advertised, then we are in store for a really wild season. (Well.. State Tournament but that's too far off)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas