• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best players of 2014-2015

Started by Pfan1115, September 05, 2014, 10:12:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillyball

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on September 23, 2014, 09:00:43 pm
Tavion Revels from Emerson and Sky Jackson from Acorn are two great players

Think these two guys are being overlooked, can't wait to see them play. Hear Jackson is a man amongst boys now and Revels has gotten a lot better also. These two are both top 5 players.

Silky Johnson

What are the heights and size of Revels and Jackson? Are both pretty good shooters?

D6Bound

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 23, 2014, 09:52:56 pm
What are the heights and size of Revels and Jackson? Are both pretty good shooters?
Bet they're better then your bay guys  :o

Silky Johnson

From what I've seen of both, Jackson in person and revels via live feed from Northark, no.

D6Bound

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 23, 2014, 10:19:58 pm
From what I've seen of both, Jackson in person and revels via live feed from Northark, no.
Oh my bad I forgot Bay has like 5 of the top 10 players in 1A

Oxford Cat

Quote from: Moonshiner on September 23, 2014, 12:05:07 pm
Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on September 23, 2014, 10:19:07 am
Just to name a few:
Sr. Girls
Bailey Zimmerman-Wonderview
Chase Paladino-Nemo Vista
Abby Turney-West Side
Madison Robbins-Concord
Kendal Sullivan-Bee Branch

Sr. Boys
Seth Siebenmorgan-Scranton
TJ Richardson-Concord
Blaine Hipp-West Side
Andrew Walker-Izard County
Colton Watson and Tyler Pritchett-Bay
Corey Beck-Wonderview

No offense to you, but I dont think Walker is even the best player in Izard County. The kid at Calico is better. And the Lewis kid at Norfork is the best in that conference.  He should get mentioned here. In my opinion that is.
All three are very good players and are probably a bit underrated around the state, but I wouldn't trade Walker for either of them.  Also, remember the name Andrija Markovic.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: D6Bound on September 23, 2014, 10:33:13 pm

If your gonna rag em, get it right...They have 11 of the top 10 players in 1A 8)

Bigbird2012

I Would probably say Revels was 6"1 180-190 pounds and Jackson probably 6"2 but could be wrong, and I agree these two are defiantly being overlooked.

Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 23, 2014, 09:52:56 pm

Moonshiner

Quote from: Oxford Cat on September 23, 2014, 10:39:35 pm
Just to name a few:
Sr. Girls
Abby Turney-West Side
Madison Robbins-Concord

Sr. Boys
TJ Richardson-Concord
Blaine Hipp-West Side
Corey Beck-Wonderview

No offense to you, but I dont think Walker is even the best player in Izard County. The kid at Calico is better. And the Lewis kid at Norfork is the best in that conference.  He should get mentioned here. In my opinion that is.
All three are very good players and are probably a bit underrated around the state, but I wouldn't trade Walker for either of them.  Also, remember the name Andrija Markovic.

I'm assuming ICC must've brought in a foreigner that can play?

D6Bound

Quote from: Moonshiner on September 24, 2014, 08:03:29 am
Just to name a few:
Sr. Girls
Abby Turney-West Side
Madison Robbins-Concord

Sr. Boys
TJ Richardson-Concord
Blaine Hipp-West Side
Corey Beck-Wonderview

I'm assuming ICC must've brought in a foreigner that can play?
Sounds like it. Wasn't their foreigner last year a little crazy?

PuddlePirate12

Revels shot has improved a lot over the summer as he played on a AAU team with the El Dorado and Junction City boys. He can shoot it from three now as well as drive and pull up. Jackson broke his leg over the summer and I haven't heard anything else about him except that he's strong enough to dunk still

Hef

Anyone know how good the Murdock kid at Wonderview is gonna be? Word is that the combo of him, Beck, and Ingram will be almost unstoppable.

D6Bound

Quote from: Hef on September 25, 2014, 11:12:10 am
Anyone know how good the Murdock kid at Wonderview is gonna be? Word is that the combo of him, Beck, and Ingram will be almost unstoppable.
Welcome to Fearless Friday  ;D

Moonshiner

Some people say that Class A is down this year.  Sure seems to be a lot of "unstoppable" teams mentioned on the Class A board. Maybe it's not as down as has been mentioned.

Silky Johnson

Honestly I think Coach Squires plays a big role in the success at Wonderview. Besides Griffin this year there won't be much athleticism. I don't remember who Ingram is on the team but Murdock and Beck will give people problems. With Concord losing the core of players the Daredevils will make another run.

Mr. Basketball

Just to name a few:
Sr. Girls
Abby Turney-West Side
Madison Robbins-Concord

Sr. Boys
TJ Richardson-Concord
Blaine Hipp-West Side
Corey Beck-Wonderview

On the girls side, you are leaving out one of the best that has moved down from 3A Melbourne to 1A Izard County - Kennedy Cooper.  I heard she was offered a scholarship by Harding this summer when ICC girls went 12-0 in a team camp there.  She is a 6'1' sophomore who can play all five spots.  She has also garnered some interest from the Razorbacks too I hear.

Pfan1115

Eagles

Quote from: hillbillyball on September 23, 2014, 09:27:44 pm

Think these two guys are being overlooked, can't wait to see them play. Hear Jackson is a man amongst boys now and Revels has gotten a lot better also. These two are both top 5 players.

Seen both now and if Bay has two better than these yes the rest of 1A is playing for second. Noway Bay has two better, I'll best two are Jackson and  Watson, maybe that order after seeing Jackson.

Silky Johnson

Both times I've seen Jackson play he did everything for Acorn it seemed. Are they the favorite for their conference.

WhatsUrRingSize

Quote from: Eagles on October 17, 2014, 07:05:52 am
Quote from: hillbillyball on September 23, 2014, 09:27:44 pm

Seen both now and if Bay has two better than these yes the rest of 1A is playing for second. Noway Bay has two better, I'll best two are Jackson and  Watson, maybe that order after seeing Jackson.
I Guess you can wait and  see then. Bc they have 2 that's  really good. They have 5 that could be the star on a lot of teams.

PuddlePirate12

I would say acorn is the team to beat in that district. Caddo hills is down and Cossatot moved to 3a so it's pretty much between them and Kirby and Kirby lost more pieces to their puzzle than acorn did. Acorn returns all 5 starters

TimeManagement

Quote from: Pfan1115 on September 16, 2014, 07:52:48 pm
Wonderview has beck comig back and ingram who came off the bench last season. And nemo will be big and a top 7 team
Wonderview doesnt have ingram back, only people they have back that played last year is Beck and MJ kid that started for them...Wonderview lost Gunderman, Collins, Ingram, Rainey, and another Beck kid i think...Nemo has a lot of transfers come in so they will not be bad, Sacred Heart is going to be decent, Scranton will be good but idk how they will play without big guy down low, and everyone needs to remember Bay!! They will make noise this year. Also county line they only lost 2 starters i think from last year so they will contend this year as well, also everyone keep there eyes on Emerson.

bscinar

Quote from: D6Bound on September 16, 2014, 08:51:14 am
Quote from: Silky Johnson on September 16, 2014, 08:24:26 am
They don't that actually plays in the rotation. Being the tallest guy isn't always the deciding factor and Bay has seen plenty of size.
The only guy with size is Crane. And believe it or not that will play a very important factor in the state tournament if he does get in foul trouble. I think Bay will be good, but I don't think they are THAT good.
Crain isn't even the tallest guy on the team. Four, maybe five are 6'2" or above. Crain is 6'5" and Willard is 6'6". It isn't always the size of the dog in the fight....

Shady

Quote from: bscinar on November 08, 2014, 12:25:08 am
They don't that actually plays in the rotation. Being the tallest guy isn't always the deciding factor and Bay has seen plenty of size.
The only guy with size is Crane. And believe it or not that will play a very important factor in the state tournament if he does get in foul trouble. I think Bay will be good, but I don't think they are THAT good.
Crain isn't even the tallest guy on the team. Four, maybe five are 6'2" or above. Crain is 6'5" and Willard is 6'6". It isn't always the size of the dog in the fight....
So what exactly are you trying to say? Glad to see you decided to crawl out from under that rock.

Shady

Quote from: HF on September 23, 2014, 11:32:34 pm
Quote from: D6Bound on September 23, 2014, 10:33:13 pm

If your gonna rag em, get it right...They have 11 of the top 10 players in 1A 8)
Now that's funny!

D6Bound

Quote from: bscinar on November 08, 2014, 12:25:08 am
Thank you for your input on the comment I posted 2 monthes ago!

birddawg1986

Bay has got 4 really good players. Recruiting has really picked up the last 3 seasons Go Yellowjackets !!!!

footballfreak_frank

Quote from: birddawg1986 on November 09, 2014, 02:40:51 pm
Bay has got 4 really good players. Recruiting has really picked up the last 3 seasons Go Yellowjackets !!!!
Shhhhh...now that's frowned upon around here... ::)

D6Bound

Quote from: footballfreak_frank on November 09, 2014, 04:25:29 pm
Don't wanna stir up the Jacket nest do ya?  :D

footballfreak_frank

Quote from: D6Bound on November 09, 2014, 05:12:52 pm
Don't wanna stir up the Jacket nest do ya?  :D
Nooooooooooo!!!!

Silky Johnson

BasketballCoach45

Only because it is against AAA rules

bscinar

Hogfan167

Nah, I don't think it's ignorant. I think they know exactly what they are saying and doing.

arstatechamp13

I really don't think that way about Bay. Look at their location.  I don't think it's right, but I don't blame kids from bigger schools that ride the pine heading over to a school where they can play a lot of minutes

Ballhearts

Quote from: Pfan1115 on September 09, 2014, 08:44:59 pm
I agree beck and the big from nemo vista need to be mentioned. Both work extremly hard

Shirley's big hurt nemo big the other night big win for shirley . he's not as big but stronger and faster I'd pick Shirley's big over nemo vistas

Shady

November 10, 2014, 07:26:38 pm #136 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:52:38 pm by Shady
Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 09, 2014, 06:35:30 pm
It's just funny at this point.
Having fun yet Johnson?!?  FYI i knew exactly who the Silky Johnson reference was from the start and it said a lot...thanks Johnson

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas