• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers needed in Benton

Started by oldpantherfan, October 22, 2009, 08:21:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

oldpantherfan

On Wednesday night, Coach Chris Nail and his wife lost their 10 year old daughter, Gracie Nail. She died from a combination of the swine flu and a seizure disorder, which had given her trouble in the past.
I have two daughters of my own, and I can't imagine what they are going through, but I will be praying for this family.

mdctb123

devastating for chris and his wife. they definitely need prayers from everyone. can't imagine what it would be like to lose two of my kids. can someone let us know where visitation might be so we can send flowers and cards.  chris is a great guy and has always helped out coaches in the state in any way that he could

oldpantherfan

I will try and get that information and pass it along.

Mike Love

Everyone who is associated with Sheridan Basketball, boys and girls, sends our deepest sympathies, and our most heartfelt prayers. God be with you, Coach Nail and family.

redwolf143

hoopcoach

neaballfan

Prayers from Bay, i know some people from benton. may God be with you and help them and their family through this tragedy.

LionCatfan

Prayers from Searcy, May God extend His Loving, Compassionate arms around this family...as only HE can.

neaballfan

and i forgot to mention prayers from jonesboro.

cards fan

Lots of Prayers from Batesville.

oldpantherfan

Here is some information about the services:

Graveside services will be held at 3:00 PM, Saturday, October 24, 2009, in the Mount Gilead Cemetery with Dr. Rick Grant, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Benton, officiating. Visitation will be held Friday evening, 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM, at the funeral home. Arrangements are under the direction of Davis-Smith Funeral Home, Glenwood. Memorials may be made to the Olivia Grace Ann "Gracie" Nail Memorial Fund at any Arvest Bank location. Guest registry is at www.davis-smith.com.

True Believer

sharshaw

October 24, 2009, 12:10:50 pm #12 Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 03:15:38 pm by sharshaw
Many condolences and prayers from El Dorado and the Lady Cats.  Hopefully his "other kids" will be able to step up and console Coach Nail in whatever small amount is possible at this time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas