• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who is your favorite????

Started by football_friendly, October 11, 2009, 04:08:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

football_friendly

Who is your favorite wrestler to win their weight class!!!!

IAFLAR7

Quote from: football_friendly on October 11, 2009, 04:08:12 pm
I certainly don't know everything about all of them & not sure which place winners from last year's state tournament are coming back.

I would expect the likes of Dexter Carter, Catholic, runner-up at 160; Ben Cline, Central, runner-up at 135 & Tanner Mann, Central returning state champ at 119 to dominate.

These guys stay in mid-season form through attending Pat Smith's Wrestling Academy.

football_friendly

Quote from: salinecountyfan on October 16, 2009, 12:48:20 pm
I certainly don't know everything about all of them & not sure which place winners from last year's state tournament are coming back.

I would expect the likes of Dexter Carter, Catholic, runner-up at 160; Ben Cline, Central, runner-up at 135 & Tanner Mann, Central returning state champ at 119 to dominate.

These guys stay in mid-season form through attending Pat Smith's Wrestling Academy.

are all of those kids are in the upper class division?

IAFLAR7

Quote from: football_friendly on October 29, 2009, 09:20:36 am

Yes, they are in the 5A-7A classification

football_friendly

ok i just never heard of most of the kids and was wondering which class they were in. did any of these kids compete in the cac summer invitational????

IAFLAR7

Quote from: football_friendly on October 30, 2009, 03:02:38 pm
ok i just never heard of most of the kids and was wondering which class they were in. did any of these kids compete in the cac summer invitational????
I am not sure about that but I will try to find out.

the#1man

Quote from: salinecountyfan on October 29, 2009, 04:46:17 pm
Quote from: football_friendly on October 29, 2009, 09:20:36 am

Yes, they are in the 5A-7A classification
the 6a and 7a are alone the rest is 1a through 5a

the#1man

guerra from mh the big kid
he has no competion in the heavy weights as it showed last year if i put any money on anyone its him winning it all again

IAFLAR7

December 02, 2009, 10:15:48 am #8 Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:28:42 am by salinecountyfan
Quote from: the#1man on December 01, 2009, 12:06:23 pm

he has no competion in the heavy weights as it showed last year if i put any money on anyone its him winning it all again
Not sure I am familiar with him. Are they wrestling in the Little Rock Central tournament this weekend?
I am looking at the brackets from last years state tournament and it appears he pinned everyone of his opponents. He must be a pretty solid wrestler.

oldschool72

Quote from: salinecountyfan on December 02, 2009, 10:15:48 am

Not sure I am familiar with him. Are they wrestling in the Little Rock Central tournament this weekend?
I am looking at the brackets from last years state tournament and it appears he pinned everyone of his opponents. He must be a pretty solid wrestler.
what class division upper or lower 

oldschool72

where did u findlast year brackets?

IAFLAR7

Quote from: oldschool72 on December 02, 2009, 04:28:19 pm

where did u findlast year brackets?
Here is the link:

http://arkwrestling.com/statetournament.php

Scroll halfway down the page and there are two links, one for the 2A-5A brackets and the other for 6A-7A. That will take you to the team standings. Click on brackets & then whatever weight class you want to look at.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: oldschool72 on December 02, 2009, 04:26:47 pm

He would be 6A-7A

the#1man

Quote from: salinecountyfan on December 02, 2009, 09:31:11 pm
Quote from: oldschool72 on December 02, 2009, 04:26:47 pm

He would be 6A-7A
well im not sure but dont think they are going down there he pinned everyone in the state last year won the bentonville conway mtn view and the state tourney he is pretty good for a big guy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas