• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Wrestlers Receiving National Recognition

Started by IAFLAR7, October 08, 2009, 02:28:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IAFLAR7

A few Arkansas high school seniors have received "special mention" recognition at their respective weight classes in Wrestling USA national rankings for 2010 seniors:

Michael Reynolds (Little Rock Catholic, AR)

Andrew Wells (Little Rock Catholic, AR)

Jared Arthur (Heritage, AR)

Dexter Carter (Little Rock Catholic, AR)

Not bad considering the length of time Arkansas has had wrestling.

Here are the full rankings by weight (top 30 & special mention):

http://www.wrestlingusa.com/02%20wusa%20web%20root/highschoolbest/2009%20High%20School%20SeniorsRankings.html

wampuscatblue

Quote from: salinecountyfan on October 08, 2009, 02:28:31 pm
A few Arkansas high school seniors have received "special mention" recognition at their respective weight classes in Wrestling USA national rankings for 2010 seniors:

Michael Reynolds (Little Rock Catholic, AR)

Andrew Wells (Little Rock Catholic, AR)

Jared Arthur (Heritage, AR)

Dexter Carter (Little Rock Catholic, AR)

Not bad considering the length of time Arkansas has had wrestling.

Here are the full rankings by weight (top 30 & special mention):

http://www.wrestlingusa.com/02%20wusa%20web%20root/highschoolbest/2009%20High%20School%20SeniorsRankings.html
I've seen all of those kids wrestle and they are very good.  Look forward to seeing them this year.  I think Catholic comes to Conway a couple of times so I will see them then.  Conway is travelling to Heritage so I'll get to see Arthur wrestle again as well.  Wrestling is an exciting sport folks---jump on the bandwagon. 

football_friendly

where do you find the national recognition of high school wrestlers and do they have these according to school size or in all classes as a whole

IAFLAR7

Quote from: football_friendly on October 11, 2009, 04:03:58 pm
where do you find the national recognition of high school wrestlers and do they have these according to school size or in all classes as a whole
There are several places to find this type of information. You can follow the link I posted previously and also try the web site intermatwrestle.com.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas