• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Benton-Bryant

Started by IAFLAR7, August 24, 2009, 09:20:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IAFLAR7

Benton just announced they will have wrestling this year. This will be a great sport to have as another rivalry between Benton & Bryant.
I have to assume they will schedule a meet against each other!?

stattracker

Quote from: salinecountyfan on August 24, 2009, 09:20:29 pm
Benton just announced they will have wrestling this year. This will be a great sport to have as another rivalry between Benton & Bryant.

I bet they do.lol. I have never really been into amature wrestling. No real reason why I guess, but I may have to.

Walter

Next year they will be in the same conference and most definately will.

football_friendly

Quote from: stattracker on August 25, 2009, 09:48:45 am

I bet they do.lol. I have never really been into amature wrestling. No real reason why I guess, but I may have to.

if you like watching football you will love wrestling lots of excitement

IAFLAR7

Quote from: football_friendly on November 13, 2009, 11:35:26 pm

Great sport & more people will realize once they actually go watch a dual meet or tournament. This is why it is important that Benton-Bryant immediately start their rivalry. I believe the coaches are trying to work out a meet between the two schools.

football_friendly

Quote from: salinecountyfan on November 16, 2009, 10:50:51 am

Great sport & more people will realize once they actually go watch a dual meet or tournament. This is why it is important that Benton-Bryant immediately start their rivalry. I believe the coaches are trying to work out a meet between the two schools.

They started wrestling when i was a junior and our whole team looked like they were playing football out there it was pretty funny... but once we started learning moves it was real fun  and fun to watch... especially last year my brother was in the eighth grade and beat 8 seniors in the 285 lb class... cant wait for the season to start

IAFLAR7

Quote from: football_friendly on November 17, 2009, 08:06:39 pm
Quote from: salinecountyfan on November 16, 2009, 10:50:51 am

They started wrestling when i was a junior and our whole team looked like they were playing football out there it was pretty funny... but once we started learning moves it was real fun  and fun to watch... especially last year my brother was in the eighth grade and beat 8 seniors in the 285 lb class... cant wait for the season to start
Does he wrestle at Bryant?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

no he wrestles for des arc.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 18, 2009, 09:07:44 pm
Ok, you guys wrestling in the Central tournament?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: salinecountyfan on November 19, 2009, 10:39:42 am
dont know. when is it? cause all our wrestlers are still playing football.

IAFLAR7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 19, 2009, 09:50:27 pm
Quote from: salinecountyfan on November 19, 2009, 10:39:42 am
dont know. when is it? cause all our wrestlers are still playing football.
December 5th @ Little Rock Hall Gym. There are supposed to be 16 teams there. I am still trying to attain a list of the teams that will be there so I can post them on here.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas