• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Harding University Team Camp

Started by Mike Love, July 03, 2009, 08:39:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Love

A great team camp for the girls. Who all will be there?
Sheridan-6a-south

shaniqua

July 07, 2009, 04:20:34 pm #1 Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:22:20 pm by shaniqua
Starts tomorrow, Vilonia is taking 2 teams. Not sure who else will be there. 

Mike Love

I have heard that Bryant, CAC and Searcy, Beebe and Nettleton will be there.

shaniqua

Vilonia played Bergman this afternoon, maybe Sheridan will be on the schedule soon?   :)

shaniqua

Quote from: Mike Love on July 08, 2009, 05:59:41 am
I have heard that Bryant, CAC and Searcy, Beebe and Nettleton will be there.

today we played Bergman, Charleston, and some team from Louisiana - tomorrow Vilonia plays your Sheridan girls, Danville, & CAC.  I know Beebe is there, our JV played them tonight.  Are you playing in the Vilonia camp next week?  A bunch of teams are coming, (close to 30) including NLR & Cabot. 

Mike Love

No, we skip a week or so and then go to UALR. As of this posting, Sheridan was 6-2, with losses to Vilonia and Springdale Har-ber. They will get their oil checked this morning, playing Nettleton, who beat Vilonia yestwerday.

shaniqua

The top 4 teams of the week for today's 'tournaments' ended up being Nettleton, Bryant, Vilonia, & Springdale Har-ber.  Vilonia beat Bryant in one semi-final, and then beat Springdale Har-ber in the finals.  Very surprising result after Vilonia lost 4 starters from their state championship team.   :o

Mike Love

Sheridan finished the week 9-4, with losses to Vilonia, Springdale Har-ber, Nettleton and Paragould. Beat some quality programs such as CAC, Charleston, Danville, Springdale and Beebe. Not bad for a bunch with 1 senior(transfer from Poyen), who is having to play the post, and 3 juniors who saw no varsity time last year. Only 2 returning starters, point guard and the 2 guard(who was only there first 2 days). Will be tested again at UALR in 2 weeks. Great job girls and coaches.
Jv also went 9-4, as did the 9th grade team. Good week overall.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas