• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway’s McNeaill, commits to Nebraska, Purifoy undecided

Started by Nate_Olson, June 29, 2009, 10:49:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate_Olson

http://www.vype.com/ar/general/27484

Note the developments on Purifoy — Drake offer and camping at Mizzou, visit to UA.

Ty

Nate_Olson

You're right, but I hadn't seen much reaction from Kenyon, so I decided to do a folo. I was wrapping up the football issue when he committed earlier in the month. Didnt try to present it like breaking news. The stuff on Purifoy is fresh.

farfromgroovins

What the article doesn't state that every other article does is his cousin that plays at Missouri. I think that will tip the scales in their direction if he gets an offer from them.

That's 2 D-I recruits.....will little Delph start getting some looks during his junior season?

Ty

Quote from: farfromgroovins on June 30, 2009, 10:54:39 am
What the article doesn't state that every other article does is his cousin that plays at Missouri. I think that will tip the scales in their direction if he gets an offer from them.

That's 2 D-I recruits.....will little Delph start getting some looks during his junior season?

He will, because of his last name, if nothing else. Realistically, he's undersized to play major college ball but could fit in well at a mid-major/Sun Belt team.

farfromgroovins

I was thinking mid-major too. Should be D-I nonetheless.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas