• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jan. 8, 2010

Started by novemberthunder, June 26, 2009, 03:46:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

novemberthunder

Will this be the date that Bentonville begins the search for a new basketball coach. Rogers High and Bentonville play on this night. We all know that Coach Lauren West says the Tigers MUST beat Rogers every year. Talk about pressure on your first 7A-West game as a coach.
I guess if the Tigers shoot 60 percent from the field and outrebound Rogers and still lose, all will be forgiven until the next meeting

Ty

Quote from: novemberthunder on June 26, 2009, 03:46:50 pm
Will this be the date that Bentonville begins the search for a new basketball coach. Rogers High and Bentonville play on this night. We all know that Coach Lauren West says the Tigers MUST beat Rogers every year. Talk about pressure on your first 7A-West game as a coach.
I guess if the Tigers shoot 60 percent from the field and outrebound Rogers and still lose, all will be forgiven until the next meeting
Fail. Try again.

West will have a lot less to do with the basketball program now that McMahan is there. Mark it down.

MV

Quote from: Ty on June 29, 2009, 11:23:16 pm
Quote from: novemberthunder on June 26, 2009, 03:46:50 pm
Fail. Try again.

West will have a lot less to do with the basketball program now that McMahan is there. Mark it down.

Doesn't West run the show as AD. She did hire Lunney and takes credit for all the successes in the program

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas