• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frontrunner for Dumbest Statement of 2009

Started by Ty, March 16, 2009, 05:21:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: bigjville96 on March 16, 2009, 05:18:53 pm
but u put Fayetteville and Rogers in the 6a east They may not win no more then 4 or 5 games in confrence.

Smithian

People owe Southside a debt of gratitude for truly shutting up the LESSER conferences for the last couple years after we beat Greenwood in the rematch.

GoldenLion30

Quote from: Ty on March 16, 2009, 05:21:54 pm<br />
Quote from: bigjville96 on March 16, 2009, 05:18:53 pm<br />but u put Fayetteville and Rogers in the 6a east They may not win no more then 4 or 5 games in confrence. <br />
<br />
That's a little much... Fayetteville prolly would have won the east, spilt it with Jacksonville or got second. Saying they would only win 4 or 5 games is ignorant. I dont know anything about Rogers so i wont comment.

powerlifter90

Quote from: Ty on March 16, 2009, 05:21:54 pm
Quote from: bigjville96 on March 16, 2009, 05:18:53 pm
but u put Fayetteville and Rogers in the 6a east They may not win no more then 4 or 5 games in confrence.

that is a REAL dumb statement. 

but, still wish they had an "overall"

businesstron

The Fayetteville part is dumb...  They would've either had a lot of closer games or a couple of losses if they were in the east.   

Rogers would be anywhere from 3-5 out in the east  They had Hawley and that's it.  As a matter of fact all you have to to is watch film of them against Northside and you'll find their weaknesseses.  The reason Conway lost to Rogers is because they were impatient and took too many jump shots.   

Outside of the lost earlier this year against Rogers, Northside always plays patient against them...  They work the ball around until they find the right person cutting under the basket.   Of course that comes with having played against Rogers forever.   

Ty

Quote from: businesstron on March 16, 2009, 09:59:59 pm
Rogers would be anywhere from 3-5 out in the east  They had Hawley and that's it.  As a matter of fact all you have to to is watch film of them against Northside and you'll find their weaknesseses.  The reason Conway lost to Rogers is because they were impatient and took too many jump shots.   
Are we talking about the same Rogers team who was down only 1 point to Fayetteville in the last few minutes, Saturday?

If FHS was in the East, they may have had 1 loss.

T-Wacker

Quote from: Smithian on March 16, 2009, 08:24:08 pm
People owe Southside a debt of gratitude for truly shutting up the LESSER conferences for the last couple years after we beat Greenwood in the rematch.

Basketball? I know they SPLIT with GW in football (1-1 is shutting someone up?)

powerlifter90

Quote from: Ty on March 16, 2009, 10:13:28 pm
Quote from: businesstron on March 16, 2009, 09:59:59 pm
Are we talking about the same Rogers team who was down only 1 point to Fayetteville in the last few minutes, Saturday?

If FHS was in the East, they may have had 1 loss.

Rogers would lose 5 games in conf, it they played in the 6A East.  Two each to Jax and Hall, and 1 to WM. yaalyTo

Yee-Haw

So why did Conway lose by 15 the first time they played Rogers? No Purifoy, I guess you'll say. And Conway's first game of the year. I guess they were kept away from the basketballs until that night.

Did Conway take quick shots because of the defense they were playing against? No, I guess you'll say. Conway just didn't play good.

Which Rogers-FSN film should I watch from this year? The one where Rogers won by double figures at their place or the one where FSN  won by double figures at Rogers? The Northside victory I guess you'll say.

Wow. ...... We just witnessed the first team to ever fall blindly and luckily rear-backward into a state championship game for the first time in the history of the sport.

Ty

Quote from: Yee-Haw on March 17, 2009, 12:19:49 pm
Wow. ...... We just witnessed the first team to ever fall blindly and luckily rear-backward into a state championship game for the first time in the history of the sport.
Not to mention play a team ranked as high as the mid-teens nationally as close as anyone this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas