• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JVILLE WINS STATE

Started by MrNiceGuy, March 14, 2009, 10:00:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrNiceGuy

neafbfan

Congrats to Coach Joynor and the JRD!

bbal4life

Quote from: neafbfan on March 14, 2009, 10:02:06 pm
Congrats to Coach Joynor and the JRD!

One of the most exciting high school basketball games I have ever seen.  AJ did a great job making a huge comeback and Jacksonville met the pressure of never giving up.  Great job both teams - you both should be so proud!!

powerlifter90

Deshone McClure= "clutch"............. as cool as the other side of the pillow.

sportsfan05

Can anyone give like a recap of the game? Was it back and forth the whole way? Did JAx get a big lead and Hall made a comeback? Did someone hit a buzzer beater or sumthn at the end to win by one? Did Miles play great?

sportsfan05

NVM I just read about it on another post. But why was Miles so ineffective?

powerlifter90

Quote from: sportsfan2005 on March 15, 2009, 12:52:00 am
NVM I just read about it on another post. But why was Miles so ineffective?

this is just my opinion, but I think Jax played Appleby more this game for his D.  It looked like he was the only one quick enough to hang with Walton.  Stan make some clutch shots down the stretch too. 

This was one of those games that was close, but at any minute I kept expecting Jax to blow it wide open only for Hall to get back in it.  Walton kept bringing them back, and not trying to disrespect Hall or anything but as a "team" Jax clearly was more talented and the better bunch.  It was almost like the Hall kids kept waiting for Walton to do something while for Jax everyone on the floor was trying to make something happen. 

GoldenLion30

A Jacksonville athletic team actually played to its potential and won the big game... Congrats to the 09 Basketball team... Breaking the trend

powerlifter90

Quote from: GoldenLion30 on March 15, 2009, 12:23:25 pm
A Jacksonville athletic team actually played to its potential and won the big game... Congrats to the 09 Basketball team... Breaking the trend

would you be referring to 06 football?

GoldenLion30

lhog

Congrats to Jacksonville from Cabot

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas