• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Hall vs Jacksonville

Started by Titan Spirit, March 08, 2009, 02:33:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan Spirit

PDFTA

I saw this reg. season matchup when Hall played at Jville and Hall won by 3 or 2...It was the best high school basketball game i have ever been too..TREMENDOUS atmosphere and i expect the same at the Summit

Quite Frankly

Both the 7A boys and the 6A boys promise to be outstanding games.

I have yet to see either teams in 6A or 7A play.  I am getting excited because I will get to see all of the games on Friday and Saturday.  Can somebody fill me in....Do these teams play exciting basketball?  (fast break, press)

HOGDOG

Hall and Jacksonville will be the best game of tourney I am guessing. Athletes at every position and each team is pretty deep. Toss up on winner but there is not a game with two better teams than this one. You will enjoy this one.

Quite Frankly

Why do you assume that the 7A doesn't have athletes at every position?

Titan Spirit

I am sure 7A teams are very athletic...would be very interesting to see Hall and Jville play Fay and Rogers...would be great

Quite Frankly

No doubt.

Fayetteville has already beaten Hall once.

Titan Spirit

at Fay by 8 i think.....Jacksonville beat Hall by 14.....but Hall beat Jacksonville by 3....
I think overall they are top 3 in the state by a pretty good distance are
Jacksonville, Hall, and Fayettville....

HOGDOG

Quote from: QF© on March 09, 2009, 09:51:14 pm
Why do you assume that the 7A doesn't have athletes at every position?
Didnt assume anything about 7A. I have seen either Hall or Jacksonville on 5 occasions so I am able to speak on those teams. I am sure Fayetteville is very good to have beaten Hall. Still dont think there will be a better game than this one. Should be a fun weekend. Good Luck Lady Blue Devils

Quite Frankly

All the games are important of course.

But Saturday's game schedule looks really good.

fastdrop

I am buying you a hotdog and a coke this year....

Quite Frankly

fastdrop

=).....ok.

should be a fun day....I had a blast at the 6A play-offs. Fun Times.

johnharrison

So do all the athletes live in the Hall district?

powerlifter90

They had a guy on DTS the other day, an AAU coach, that is a regular on that progam.
It was his opinion that NP and Jax were both better than ANYONE out of 7A.

oldguy_21

North Pulaski=no

Jacksonville is better than everyone other than Fville and those two might be even.

fastdrop

Hall with thier main player back wins this game by double digits......they are clicking big time.

Titan Spirit

will be a toss-up...the only way Hall wins by double digits is if it is free throws in the end to break open a tight game....

Overall Jacksonville is the more talented team and should  win but who knows what will happen this time....

HOGDOG

Could go either way for sure. Dont know if I think Jacksonville is more talented. Both teams are very talented and great teams. I wouldnt bet a dime on this one cuz it might be whoever has the ball last.

Titan Spirit

March 10, 2009, 08:13:57 pm #20 Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:09:47 pm by Titan Spirit
maybe i should have used the word athletic....
the 1st game walton pretty much took over in the 4th and was able to penetrate and get into the lane and get to the line...i think this game was actually a big confidence boost for jacksonville proving they could play with the best in the state.......

the 2nd game was much more physical that the 1st and Hall seemed get frustrated and lost their composure a time or two in the second half.

JacketBB

Will I be able to get tickets for this game?

powerlifter90

Quote from: JacketBB on March 10, 2009, 09:06:53 pm
Will I be able to get tickets for this game?

contact Coach Wilson at JHS, he had tickets

bigjville96

To me Jacksonville and Hall is the best two teams in the state hands down. When Jacksonville lose to Hall the first time, they missed a lot of free throws. If they hit 5 of the ones they missed Jacksonville beats them twice. No disrespect, besides Hall who has Fayettville played? And Rogers has one kid that is very good, but if you press them they will fold like paper. Thats why Jax. vs Hall is been played last, and not FHS vs RHS. In the Jax and Hall game you will see good defence, runs a lot of big plays and a great atmosphere.

Titan Spirit

what will the attendance for this game be...

WBF †

I want to come so bad but I have to close at work that night. It's killing me not being able to go. I'd love to give one of you my number for quarter by quarter scores.

powerlifter90

Quote from: WBF † on March 12, 2009, 05:12:23 pm
I want to come so bad but I have to close at work that night. It's killing me not being able to go. I'd love to give one of you my number for quarter by quarter scores.

I'm going, tm me your number and I'll give you quarter by quarter

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas