• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 A East with 4 Games to go

Started by Titan Spirit, February 07, 2006, 11:01:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan Spirit

Jonesboro   10   0
Forrest City   8   2
Jacksonville   6   4
Sylvan Hills   5   5
West Memphis   4   6
Cabot   4   6
Searcy   3   7
Mountain Home   0   10

this assumes that jonesboro beat mountain home....
who still has a shot....

lionfan2007

it hurts to say but searcy is in need of a miracle to go to state :(

Titan Spirit

JvilleDevils

Looking at those standings I realize JUST how important that FC JAX game really was.

Titan Spirit

was important yes but jville needs to hold onto the 3 seed if at all possible....and actually the 3 seed may be better than the 2 seed.....3 will play central conference 2 who is lr hall before tonight and 2 seed plays west 3 which would have been FS Northside before tonight...and stay away from the 4...they will play fayettville most likley...

woods

Titan  I  think  that  the  top  2  are  a  lock.  Jonesboro  will  run  the  table  if  they  can  get  out  of  Jacksonville  Friday. What  is  a  wild  to  me  is  that  Forrest  City  has  played  as  well  as  they  have  without  Weaver.  Jacksonville  I  think  will  hang  on  for  3rd.  I'm  still  going  with  West  Memphis  for  4th.  SH  schedule  is  2  darn  tough  heading  in.  Trips  to  Forrest  City  and  Jonesboro.  Diddo  with  Cabot.  Too  tough  on  the  way  in.

Titan Spirit

I agree with the top 2 for sure...but will they get comfortable and someone pull and upset and pick up a game...Jville gets its shot friday v jonesboro..and seacy must beat fc or they will be done....sh v wm is a very very big game for  both teams..that may be for the 4 spot...it is so hard to predict this conference...Jacksonville did get a big win will be thru with jobro and fc after friday....

woods

I  agree  but  Jonesboro  and  FC  won't  slip  up.  I  think  that  FC's  major  battle  will  be  at  Cabot.   I  don't  see  them  losiing  to  Searcy,  MH,  or  Sylvan  Hills.  JB  will  beat  JAX  friday,  west  memphis  and  run  table.  JAX  is  in  and  i  say  for  3rd.  After  that  you  are  right  it  is  anyone's  guess. Might  ride  over  for  JAX-JB  game  friday.

Titan Spirit

should be a good game...see if jville can withstand the pressure...

WBF †

I think that the rankings are gonna stay just like they are.
1- JB
2- FC
3- JAX
4- SH

lionfan2007

Quote from: Titan Spirit on February 07, 2006, 11:07:46 pm
were you at the sh game?

yeah i was there..only if brown was in good condition it would have been a better game but sh hit lights out great respect towards them

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas