• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacksonville woops Cabot

Started by JacksonvilleGolfa, February 07, 2006, 09:56:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JacksonvilleGolfa

lol cabot is terrible and thier student section sux

rendrag54

And your student section was better, when????

JacksonvilleGolfa

dude we had like 7 people and we were still louder and uhhhh what was the score?:)

rendrag54

Never said anything about the score, all I asked was when your student section did much of anything besides sit down the whole time.

JacksonvilleGolfa

we did sit down but obviously ya'll didn't make an impact on the game!!! :o

lionfan2007

like i have said b4 yall dont make an impact on the game the players that are on the court do...in all the time i have watched basketball i have never seen a fan hit the winning shot or anything...maybe you have...so there is really no need to say who won the whole student section crap

JvilleDevils

Quote from: lionfan2007 on February 07, 2006, 11:04:24 pm
like i have said b4 yall dont make an impact on the game the players that are on the court do...in all the time i have watched basketball i have never seen a fan hit the winning shot or anything...maybe you have...so there is really no need to say who won the whole student section crap

So a section can't apply pressure to an opposing team, correct me if thats not what your saying, but what is coming off to me is that a loud abusive crowd has no impact on the game? So a silent gym is no harder on the opposing team than a load hectic one....I believe your wrong in that case, If of course that's what your saying.

WBF †

JacksonvilleGolfa

WBF †

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas