• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Russellville is a big joke this year.

Started by rhs06, February 04, 2006, 07:39:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhs06

they shoot to many threes and dont have an inside player.  But Pillow is good.

5Aplayer1

AHS01 didn't you used to live here? Is that why you hate us so much? Russellville got a big win tonight against Bentonville.

Forked Tongue

5Aplayer1

It Russellville boys and girls winning.

Girl went into OT won by about 5 or 7.
Boys won by two. 70-68 I believe.

Forked Tongue

Wow RHS girls won.  Lady Tigers are pretty good.  I see the boys have the typical higher scoring game than most games in the west.

Seems like all the games for boys at RHS are 70-63 somebody.

This game will essesntially eliminate the Tigers from playoff consideration and gives RV a minor shot to catch Harber.

Lose really hurts the ladies.  Though at least 4th is very likely still.

cyclone33

Quote from: AHS01 on February 04, 2006, 07:39:12 pm
they shoot to many threes and dont have an inside player. But Pillow is good.
And you are..?

rsvl_hogfan4

Probably Justin Avery. That is the only person I can think of that will hate Russellville so much from Atkins. I have seen him on the visitors side a lot this year at our games.

RHS

Nobody, at least form what I remember, expected s to do anything better than 4th. Everyone has known that we rely on outside shooting. We don't even have a guy over 6'1 on the team I don't think.

sdaleballerz

5Aplayer1

Quote from: sdaleballerz on February 06, 2006, 07:28:50 am
Yeah you do but hes sorry
He had 15+ points against Bentonville in the 2nd half the other night.

sdaleballerz

Where is that the rest of the games...did he get lucky or something??????You guys just said you didn't have an inside game so where has he been with his scoring...most of been a one night thing..huh?

5Aplayer1

Bring Atkins to play us and see how big of a joke we are.

cyclone33

Quote from: RHS on February 06, 2006, 02:05:39 am
Nobody, at least form what I remember, expected s to do anything better than 4th. Everyone has known that we rely on outside shooting. We don't even have a guy over 6'1 on the team I don't think.
I'm 6'1, worm is 6'2, Glover is 6'6, PJ is 6'1-6'2, Cathcart is about 6'1-6'2. and Keaton is around 6'0. We have other guys that are over 6'0 they just mostly play JV.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: sdaleballerz on February 06, 2006, 11:12:21 am
Where is that the rest of the games...did he get lucky or something??????You guys just said you didn't have an inside game so where has he been with his scoring...most of been a one night thing..huh?
We penetrated and dished and he shot lay ups. I guarantee Springdale wont beat us this time. You can bank on that.

RHS

We have a 6'6 guy on JV? Tallest player I can remember that we've had in a while.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: RHS on February 06, 2006, 03:02:55 pm
We have a 6'6 guy on JV? Tallest player I can remember that we've had in a while.
Yes he had 17 points against Bentonville in the varsity game.

RHS

How many times has he played for varisty this year? Will he play in any of the varsity games left? Whether he scores that much again, he at least gives us somewhat of an option down low.

cyclone33

He's an option when Keaton needs a breather or is in foul trouble. He still needs a lot of work, but he's come a long way since his sophmore year. He really broke out and put up career numbers against Bentonville.

athletic supporter

Quote from: rsvl_HOGFAN4 on February 05, 2006, 01:51:05 pm
Probably Justin Avery. That is the only person I can think of that will hate Russellville so much from Atkins. I have seen him on the visitors side a lot this year at our games.

If I'm not mistaken Atkins and Russellville play on the same nights most of the time. I know he went to watch Russellville play Fayetteville. You have seen him on the visitors side alot this year? Can you please define, alot?

sdaleballerz

I guess we will just have to see about this one.  I gaurndamntee that your post players don't get anything inside.
Quote from: 5Aplayer1 on February 06, 2006, 01:11:02 pm
Quote from: sdaleballerz on February 06, 2006, 11:12:21 am
We penetrated and dished and he shot lay ups. I guarantee Springdale wont beat us this time. You can bank on that.

sdaleballerz

Isn't Atkins like 3A in shilos conference.  You want to bring a three A team in to prove your skills????? Thats sad
Quote from: 5Aplayer1 on February 06, 2006, 01:08:42 pm

RHS

Basketball is different that football in that smaller schools can player with bigger schools. Eveyrone has the same number of players on the bench.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: sdaleballerz on February 06, 2006, 09:56:12 pm
Isn't Atkins like 3A in shilos conference. You want to bring a three A team in to prove your skills????? Thats sad
Quote from: 5Aplayer1 on February 06, 2006, 01:08:42 pm
We will see when you come to russellville. Bank on it we'll win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas